Status report Page 2,282

Hmmm. Yay...

Ooooh, you could initiate a massive food fight. That would be fun.

I told my wife that I'd head straight to the courthouse for an annulment if she smashed cake into my face on our wedding night. I hate that "tradition."

Quote: zooo @ May 27 2010, 12:13 AM BST

Ooooh, you could initiate a massive food fight. That would be fun.

Laughing out loud No thank you.

Damn. Foiled again.
Who else can I make have a food fight.

Apropos of absolutely nothing...

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 27 2010, 12:08 AM BST

Robyn just remembered that Elliot smashed the meringue she was eating into her closed mouth on Sunday and is traumatised again. :(

Pleased

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 26 2010, 3:14 PM BST

I've just made him some proper cakes, cos I am lovely Pleased.

oooh, can I have one, I'm not far away..

:P

Quote: bigfella @ May 26 2010, 9:02 PM BST

Swine.

This one is for BigFella & is probably a fairly accurate analogy of his situation:

====
THE IRISH HALFWIT!

A man owned a small farm in Ireland. The Irish Internal Revenue determined that he was not paying proper wages to his staff and sent an investigator out to interview him.

"I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them!", demanded the investigator.

"Well," replied the farmer, "there's my farm hand who's been with me for three years. I pay him €200 a week plus free room and board.

"The cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her €150 per week plus free room and board."

"Then there's the halfwit. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about €10 a week. He pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of whiskey every Saturday night. He also sleeps with my wife occasionally."

"That's the guy I want to talk to ...the halfwit!" said the agent.

"That would be me," replied the farmer.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ May 26 2010, 11:10 PM BST

I've heard he likes Muffin!
:$ Whistling nnocently

Quote: DaButt @ May 27 2010, 12:15 AM BST

I told my wife that I'd head straight to the courthouse for an annulment if she smashed cake into my face on our wedding night. I hate that "tradition."

Never heard of that one!

Aaron is now going to have to close the board for the night in order to deal with the clock error.

Quote: Aaron @ May 27 2010, 1:37 AM BST

Never heard of that one!

It's become alarmingly common.

Aaron is now going to have to close the board for the night in order to deal with the clock error.

Say what?

:O
Bye everyone!

*clings on*

Look at the time on your post. For some reason it's half an hour fast.

The board will be back in approximately 30 minutes time from the real time of my posting of this post. Yeah.

I liked the clock error. It was like being in an episode of Lost (I was Sawyer!).

Quote: chipolata @ May 27 2010, 9:57 AM BST

I liked the clock error. It was like being in an episode of Lost (I was Sawyer!).

I see you more as a Ben. Maybe Mr Eko.