You'll have to forgive me, I'm INSANE

Hi all,
Check me out.. Craig Layton host of CRAIGNESS! Glad to be here

http://craigness.com

Hi Criag - wacky site!

If truth be told, I actually prefer Skegness. Sorry Craig, I'm sure you're a thoroughly nice chap and shit but when you tell people 'I'm insane!', it usually means you're just kind of irritating.

However I could be wrong, so name 5 INSANE things you've done and then I will judge you on your sanity.

For instance, if you killed a hooker and kept her head in the fridge or covered yourself in human shit before throwing a petrol bomb into a crowded school bus, then I would say 'That Craig, he sure is one crazy mo-fo!'.

But if you just dress up and run around like a c**t, then you're not insane, you're just an attention seeking douch nozzle in my book.

Prove me wrong Craig! Prove me wrong!

Oh and welcome to the BCG. Wave

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 1 2010, 4:22 PM GMT

If truth be told, I actually prefer Skegness.

:D

Hi Craig. You love Comic Sans.

Did you get web page building tips from this guy?

http://www.peterserafinowicz.com/brian-butterfield/

Welcome, keep the Insaneness down a notch though, after all we are British.

Hello.

Today, my heart and prayers to Atishua (Bless you) are with all those who lost someone dear to them in the January Sales. Even the Holy Word of C**twah has been invaded by Lirt Shifters every Sucking Funday - and they are not taught the truth about "I'm insane/boring c**t". They are taught what the Illuminaughty, Free-range Masons, Miss Kath O'Lick, Osama Bin Panty-Liner and those in high positions of the Tattican, can do or won't do, depending on whether or not they've been abducted by aliens - and subsequently shown proof that there are underground covert bases run by aliens - and big fat, juicy, lesbian check-out ladies with gargantuan tits, topped with nipples like fried eggs (woop-dee-do!). As I type this, several hundred thousand sketches and one-liners are being plagiarised and tortured by the Bee-Bee-Beside the Seaside, well beyond the worst wet nightmares of the transvestite who lives two doors up from me - and yet over three hundred thousand apathetic, edible flowers with yellow petals remain silent.

Welcome to the sight.

Quote: Morrace @ February 1 2010, 7:08 PM GMT

Today, my heart and prayers to Atishua (Bless you) are with all those who lost someone dear to them in the January Sales. Even the Holy Word of C**twah has been invaded by Lirt Shifters every Sucking Funday - and they are not taught the truth about "I'm insane/boring c**t". They are taught what the Illuminaughty, Free-range Masons, Miss Kath O'Lick, Osama Panty-Liner and those in high positions of the Tattican, can do or won't do, depending on whether or not they've been abducted by aliens - and subsequently shown proof that there are underground covert bases run by aliens - and big fat, juicy, lesbian check-out ladies with gargantuan tits, topped with nipples like fried eggs (woop-dee-do!). As I type this, several hundred thousand sketches and one-liners are being plagiarised and tortured by the Bee-Bee-Beside the Seaside, well beyond the worst wet nightmares of the transvestite who lives two doors up from me - and yet over three hundred thousand apathetic, edible flowers with yellow petals remain silent.

Welcome to the sight.

Can't come close to that.

Hi

Hi there Wave

Today, my heart and prayers to Atishua (Bless you) are with all those who lost someone dear to them in the January Sales. Even the Holy Word of C**twah has been invaded by Lirt Shifters every Sucking Funday - and they are not taught the truth about "I'm insane/boring c**t". They are taught what the Illuminaughty, Free-range Masons, Miss Kath O'Lick, Osama Panty-Liner and those in high positions of the Tattican, can do or won't do, depending on whether or not they've been abducted by aliens - and subsequently shown proof that there are underground covert bases run by aliens - and big fat, juicy, lesbian check-out ladies with gargantuan tits, topped with nipples like fried eggs (woop-dee-do!). As I type this, several hundred thousand sketches and one-liners are being plagiarised and tortured by the Bee-Bee-Beside the Seaside, well beyond the worst wet nightmares of the transvestite who lives two doors up from me - and yet over three hundred thousand apathetic, edible flowers with yellow petals remain silent.

Welcome to the sight.

I could come close to that but Morrace never has any tissues.

Hi Graig. Wave

Welcome to the sight.

Sight instead of site? You're clearly insane!

My best friend is called Craig and his nickname is 'Mad Dog'. I like you. Welcome aboard.

Quote: earman2009 @ February 2 2010, 9:04 PM GMT

Sight instead of site? You're clearly insane!

The Sight

--- is a secret society with a hidden agenda and influence. 'The Sight' does not refer to a website.

The next generation of leaders - have attended its courses. You are ineligible. Here's why.

Sight = eyes

You = 'Earman'

Regarding 'insane' - the court system uses an extremely strict test to determine whether or not someone is insane to begin with. The cognitive interpretation of the McNaughten test states that an (allegedly) 'insane' act committed must be a basic, physical and literal knowledge of what took place. The perpetrator must also know that the act is wrong according to the law or society's rules. If the perpetrator meets these requirements, he or she is not considered insane.

I wouldn't have the discourtesy to call you 'clearly insane!' - you however, are silly enough to suggest that I cannot spell. You obviously don't know me.

My name's Morrace - Goodnight!

Quote: Morrace @ February 2 2010, 10:39 PM GMT

The Sight

--- is a secret society with a hidden agenda and influence. 'The Sight' does not refer to a website.

The next generation of leaders - have attended its courses. You are ineligible. Here's why.

Sight = eyes

You = 'Earman'

Regarding 'insane' - the court system uses an extremely strict test to determine whether or not someone is insane to begin with. The cognitive interpretation of the McNaughten test states that an (allegedly) 'insane' act committed must be a basic, physical and literal knowledge of what took place. The perpetrator must also know that the act is wrong according to the law or society's rules. If the perpetrator meets these requirements, he or she is not considered insane.

I wouldn't have the discourtesy to call you 'clearly insane!' - you however, are silly enough to suggest that I cannot spell. You obviously don't know me.

My name's Morrace - Goodnight!

Mo, are you Dan Brown?