Beyond The Pole - Stephen Mangan & Rhys Thomas Page 4

she actually

Quote: wowthats bonzer @ January 11 2010, 3:54 PM GMT

she actually

Is this known as 'Plan B'?... "Reveal yourself to be a woman - possibly 'fit' - in order to re-ignite interest and illicit insincere sympathy from onanistic male internet geeks." (Also known as the 'Suzie Cocktail Defence'.) ;)

Quote: wowthats bonzer @ January 11 2010, 3:54 PM GMT

she actually

you boys are awful - tee hee heee

Lovey

Laughing out loud

BTW, WTB, is Beyond The Pole funnier than Confetti or Three And Out in your opinion? Is anything funnier than Angus, Thongs And Perfect Snogging? I need to know where BTP sits on the sliding scale of British flick hilarity, before I commit myself to watching it late one night on Sky Movies Modern in about 6 months or so...

do you want tickets to an industry screening?

Quote: wowthats bonzer @ January 11 2010, 7:11 PM GMT

do you want tickets to an industry screening?

Is that a euphemism for a blow job? Huh?

I've actually met Mr Mangan once, on set - another set obviously, not BTP, else I'd be with you hype-ing it up. Very nice chap. He was slightly shorter than me. :)

euphimism...onanistic...you know a lot of big words...

Quote: wowthats bonzer @ January 11 2010, 7:15 PM GMT

euphimism...onanistic...you know a lot of big words...

Yes, well we writers know lots of words. A plethora, one might even say... Pleased

ooo...Tim...go on....

Another rave from Variety!!! "Comically cherishable"

Come on comedians - get behind this little indie!!!!

http://bit.ly/6SpxBM

anyone know any good jokes?

Quote: wowthats bonzer @ January 12 2010, 10:01 AM GMT

anyone know any good jokes?

Isn't it a bit late for re-shoots?

Besides, I'm too busy working on my own environmental comedy 'Big Foots', starring Will Farrell and Seth Rogan as two down on their luck park rangers who dress up as Sasquatches to attract visitors to their failing national park.

Congratulations, RC, you finally broke her spirit.

Quote: Griff @ January 11 2010, 3:39 PM GMT

The film might or might not be any good. But WTB's relentless pushing is getting on my nerves, and thus I am not kindly disposed towards it. Is that how viral marketing works?

Agreed and no it's not how viral marketing is supposed to work... at least in my mind. :)

Quote: Morrace @ January 11 2010, 6:48 PM GMT

This is why I love Morrace. Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 12 2010, 11:37 AM GMT

Isn't it a bit late for re-shoots?

And this is why I love RC. Laughing out loud

At the irritating though feminine Original Poster, this film seems to be getting good reviews. Why do you need to push it so hard?
:)