Big Top Page 6

It's getting worse. Who green-lighted this crap?

Quote: david carmon @ December 2 2009, 7:37 PM GMT

It's getting worse. Who green-lighted this crap?

You did, David! You did!! :O

*Twilight Zone theme plays*

Absolutely amazing. My jaw has literally hit the floor. I never knew Amanda Holden had such nice legs.

The show, on the other hand, is crap.

I've had better shits than this.

Amanda Holden needs to go back to pulling stupid faces on Britain's Got Talent.

Ruth Madoc needs to not destroy her good reputation from Hi-De-Hi!, and Tony Robinson needs to remove himself from this crap ASAP. Baldrick would be spinning in his grave.

Yaaaaaaawwwwn!

Big Top? Big Flop!

Bog Off Big Top

Can't wait until it's over. I'd turn It over but I've been bored almost too much to move.

Compared to this My Family is amazing.

Note to BBC. AXE IT!

Considering some of the decent actors in it it isn't half a pile of turd.

Oh dear.

How? Why?

Well...let's look at the positives.

Quote: bigfella @ December 2 2009, 7:58 PM GMT

Well...let's look at the positives.

It's a whole week until it's on again? :)

Hmm. Started out pretty badly. Improved quite a bit in the middle, then a bit too cliché sentimentalist at the end, despite maintaining a spattering of laughs. Overall... it was okay. Not that good, but not as bad as I'd feared it might be. I'll reserve proper judgement until next week (I will definitely be watching again).

I know I'll be in the minority, but I rather liked it.

All that red and yellow gave me a headache. It's enough to drive me over to ITV1.

Producer John Stroud died before this was aired...

Lucky bastard

Quote: Frank Dartson @ December 2 2009, 8:05 PM GMT

Producer John Stroud died before this was aired...

Lucky bastard

You speak the words I wanted to say but didn't.

Maybe he saw a private screening and died from shame.

I loved it...when it finally ended after what seemed like 4000 years of depressingly terminal boredom.

Everything about Big Top just wreeked of being old fashioned, predictable and cheap - even the set design was awful.

Truly, truly terrible.

(obv. It is sad, but it's still a load of crap)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 2 2009, 8:07 PM GMT

I loved it...when it finally ended after what seemed like 4000 years of depressingly terminal boredom.

Everything about Big Top just wreeked of being old fashioned, predictable and cheap - even the set design was awful.

Truly, truly terrible.

That's a bit mean. I bet the 2 5 year old designers worked very hard on that set!

Well..... the "Big Top" pilot I wrote, was certainly not identical to the one I've just seen.

Still, some elements were very similar... I didn't recognise any of the same jokes though.