Scum Page 28

I sincerely hope they throw the book at her. Fingers crossed.

Ditto! Grrrr

Ditto that ditto. And the Grrr.

Quote: bigfella @ August 3 2009, 7:23 PM BST

But I did write to our MP who has been most help he wrote to the Chief Constable to ask him what he was doing about it.

If you want to get the authorities in this country get their arses in gear, then going through your MP really is the best route.

Hope your girl is feeling much better soon and that justice is done.

Quote: Timbo @ August 4 2009, 9:31 AM BST

If you want to get the authorities in this country get their arses in gear, then going through your MP really is the best route.

Hope your girl is feeling much better soon and that justice is done.

I fear that after all this the punishment will end up being something risible like a suspended sentence or community service.

Quote: chipolata @ August 4 2009, 9:55 AM BST

I fear that after all this the punishment will end up being something risible like a suspended sentence or community service.

We still have to get the CPS to take it to court let alone get a sentence.

You know this country! You';ve been a very naughty boy, now don't do it again and would you like some more benifits please.

I'm no expert, but if this kid has already confessed to hitting your daughter then surely they can get her for something.

Quote: sootyj @ June 28 2009, 5:10 PM BST

Then sink them.

Yay, sootyj!! Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
(sorry it's so late, just read it)

So to wrap this up.

We got a letter this morning saying the little bitch in question pleded guilty to ABH and got 8 months youth detention.

Which considering the state of this country is pretty impressive.

Now before you upset me, I know in reality it means 8 months of pool tables,trips to Thorpe Park and swaping details on how best to mug old ladies of their pension money.

I wouldn't go into to the communication between, the CPS, the police and us. Two months ago we were told, verbally, by someone who was clearly talking bollocks, she had a conditional discharge for 6 months! All very odd.

Anyway quite pleased in the end.

Apart from the fact we weren't told about the date for sentancing I wanted to be there to hurl abuse!

Well she's locked up for a sizable bit of time, has a criminal record and if she does it as an adult she'll have the book thrown at her.

Well done you got a good result.

Yes, a fairly good result. Well done for pursuing it. :)

Now I'm not one for proposing Sharia Law, far from it.

But hanging the little scumbag up by her left ankle in a windowless room for 8 months and feeding her every other day would seem to me to be appropriate?

Angry

Quote: bigfella @ November 21 2009, 11:01 PM GMT

We got a letter this morning saying the little bitch in question pleded guilty to ABH and got 8 months youth detention.

How does your daughter feel about it?

Violent teenage scumbags don't just appear out of nowhere. They are spawned by scumbag parents who were probably out of their heads when they were f**king and gave no thought to the consequences of their actions.

The solution is simple, but extreme. If a teen scumbag is convicted of a serious criminal offence, scumbag and parent(s) should be sentenced to share a cell, have no contact with other prisoners, no visitors and perform backbreaking hard labour combined with compulsory education. That might give them something to think about.

http://pebbles09.blogspot.com/

Sorry for the late entry into this thread. Big Fella you have my best, and I'm sending good thoughts to your daughter over the pond. Things like that should NEVER happen. Console

I have a friend who lives in Boulder, the most liberal part of Colorado. Like me he's gay. One night a couple of thugs tried to beat he and his boyfriend up while walking down the street. Well, he turned the tables on them and they ended up worse in the tussle than he. The cops came and tried to arrest HIM...but were persuaded to do the right thing in the end. Hate crimes bill was passed this year, but I don't know if that would have helped in this case.

I'm quite liberal myself...but when it comes to unprovoked crime and assault...that's another subject all together.