Little Smiler emerges Page 2

...seems like all the greetings been pretty much covered...and I brought my paper party hats and partially illegal fireworks oh well... Hello and Welcome I had a tray of punch but someone drank it all so I got a can of Dr.Pepper as a welcome gift

Nice one. Thanks everybody.

Dr Pepper beats punch any day

Truer words were never spoken.

And Coca-Cola trumps them all. :)

Coca Cola makes my teeth go funny!

Hi there! Coca cola makes me belch so loudly - I try to avoid it!

It's the drink of the gods. :D

Sorry but Electric White is the nectar of the gods. The only drink that makes you drunk and high all at the same time.

I believe that it is a mix of cider and white wine. Never been able to read the label after a few sips

Quote: Rosco @ January 6, 2007, 12:25 AM

Sorry but Electric White is the nectar of the gods. The only drink that makes you drunk and high all at the same time.

I believe that it is a mix of cider and white wine. Never been able to read the label after a few sips

Do you get the same affect if you drink them seperately, like having a glass of cider then a glass of wine? Personally I deteste cider, it's horrible stuff!

This thread is going somewhere but things I don't know where. Am I alone or should I just stick with real ale?

It's a slightly bizzare greeting.... oh and Men should only drink Lager, Bitter or Whiskey it's one of my new pub rules we all had to learn to love it bloody kids get all their fancy multicoloured multi flavoured Namby Pamby drinks....ahem dont open that can of worms

Pint for the fella; glass o'white wine/fruit-based drink for the ladies. RULES IS RULES.

Deffo, that's how God wanted it.

Snakebite Black - that's a good drink!