Wave

Night me! Wave

Night Wave

Night, Badge Wave

Night BCG! Wave

Night Emoticon Wavey Man Wave

Night Lee Wave

Ughhhhhh....sooooo tired.
Got back from chaperoning that high school dance at around 11:30 (some kid lit a bin on fire outside), did homework until now (1:20 am), have to get up at 8 am tomorrow and drive to *shudder* Toronto.
Must sleep...but don't know if I can get the horribly awkward dancing out of my head that I saw.
Night......zzzzzzzz...AGH! Sorry night terror zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote: zooo @ November 13 2009, 12:06 AM GMT

Eh?
Have you turned orange and spherical since I last saw you?

Yes!

Quote: zooo @ November 13 2009, 12:26 AM GMT

Well I think we should all cheer up and stop taking things so seriously.

(Although obviously that might not be so easy if you're personally involved in the drama etc etc)

Or if you're not in the clique. ;)

Actually, even if you are.

Probably not a great idea. Too much risk of creating even more resentment and division than already exists.

Quote: Griff @ November 14 2009, 4:31 PM GMT

Can someone name and shame this clique once and for all? I'm dying to know if I'm in or out.

Haha! Me too!

Quote: Aaron @ November 14 2009, 4:32 PM GMT

Probably not a great idea. Too much risk of creating even more resentment and division than already exists.

But yes, definitely.

Quote: Aaron @ November 14 2009, 4:32 PM GMT

Aw! But I wanted to know!

(I think the fact that people question their inclusion generally means that it is, at the very least, debatable that there is a clique mentality on here, no?)

How do you get into the clique? Is there an application form?

Quote: Griff @ November 14 2009, 4:31 PM GMT

I'm dying to know if I'm in or out.

You could be in one and out of another! (Oo er.)

Quote: PhQnix @ November 14 2009, 4:34 PM GMT

(I think the fact that people question their inclusion generally means that it is, at the very least, debatable that there is a clique mentality on here, no?)

Well, the lack of a clique 'mentality' only suggests that the clique(s) haven't developed conscsiously, with malicious insider/outsider intent. Doesn't mean that they don't exist.

It could also just be that those questioning the existence of cliques are just not very observant (or not around that much). ;)

Quote: Aaron @ November 14 2009, 4:37 PM GMT

Doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Oh come on, this is all nonsense! And if there were cliques, it's your forum for God's sake, that'd make you the king of them!

I think there are groups of people who are closer friends than others, and at some times I have noticed that more than at others. For example at the moment, I haven't really thought they were that pronounced (which is why I was surprised the issue had come up now specifically). But maybe that's because I don't currently feel excluded by anybody, I don't know. It's a complicated thing!

Quote: Moonstone @ November 14 2009, 4:39 PM GMT

Oh come on, this is all nonsense!

Or it could mean that you're in one, and in severe denial... ;)