Tips for your teen self

If you could briefly visit your teen self what advice would you give?

I'd tell myself to worry less, have more fun and to say yes instead of no loads more.

I'd also laugh at my scary hair/clothes/makeup/boots combo and mention something about the ozone layer and my future impact on it, which (I know) would go straight over my teen head:D

Follow your heart, not your head. :(

Invest heavily in Microsoft.

Don't drink 4 Newcastle Browns on Halloween of 1998 and throw up on the pavement and get carried to the car by your friend's dad and get a bit of sick on him.
:(

Quote: zooo @ November 11 2009, 3:17 PM GMT

Don't drink 4 Newcastle Browns on Halloween of 1998 and throw up on the pavement and get carried to the car by your friend's dad and get a bit of sick on him.

Oops!>_<

Quote: zooo @ November 11 2009, 3:17 PM GMT

Be in London in 1998 to watch Zooo get drunk and sick.

I'd do the same as Jude, take a chill pill or two and see mor of the world and have some fun. All that teenage angst just leads to adult angst, IMO.

Heh! It was in... Aylesbury I think.
One hell of a classy place.

P.S. Aaron will now disown me for being a drunkard.

Have sex with lots of teenagers. Cool

Not sure what I'd tell my teen self though?

Quote: zooo @ November 11 2009, 3:22 PM GMT

Heh! It was in... Aylesbury I think.
One hell of a classy place.

*types 'Aylesbury' into his Delorean*

I'd tell myself to skip collage but still date the red haired girl you met there, go straight to University and work your ass off.
Stupid lazy kid.

Quote: Leevil @ November 11 2009, 3:23 PM GMT

Have sex with lots of teenagers. Cool

Not sure what I'd tell my teen self though?

Is that your turrets phrase Leevil?

Quote: zooo @ November 11 2009, 3:22 PM GMT

This is true.

I would ... um. I don't think I'd have any tips for myself. And it'd be pointless passing any on as I have such a terrible memory anyway.

Plus, you've only had 3 years to think back on it.

Quote: Aaron @ November 11 2009, 3:26 PM GMT

This is true.

Teary

Ooo! Actually, I'd tell myself not to bother with uni. F**king waste of time and money.

Quote: zooo @ November 11 2009, 3:27 PM GMT

Plus, you've only had 3 years to think back on it.

Teary

If I were you I'd be more worried about you as a teenager right now with Leevil on the prowl.

Quote: Aaron @ November 11 2009, 3:28 PM GMT

Ooo! Actually, I'd tell myself not to bother with uni. F**king waste of time and money.

Aaron and I are always the opposite. :D

Destroy Buzz Lightyear.