Tips for your teen self Page 4

I did an article on a letter to my teenage self outlining points to follow once.

None of it exciting. More stuff like "Don't wear purple lipstick".

Not to dump the young lady who I recently saw a picture off and is bloody stunning.

Heart breaker in my youth you know.

Are you married now?

Quote: zooo @ November 11 2009, 5:12 PM GMT

Are you married now?

Oh yeah! :$

Maybe don't let her read this particular page over your shoulder then... Rolling eyes

Mustn't forget the wife, Bigfella!

Not to let the bullies get to me... remember standing up for youself is better than following the crowd.

Not to eat so much cereal.

Not to burn my hand.

They have an irritating habit of doing that don't they BF, while the stunning looking ones back then are mostly fat old bus ends with five kids now. Why do females have to be so bloomin annoying like that.

Quote: EllieJP @ November 11 2009, 5:15 PM GMT

Not to let the bullies get to me... remember standing up for youself is better than following the crowd.

Not to eat so much cereal.

Not to burn my hand.

Why did you burn your hand Ellie? Surely there are better ways to stay warm!

No. This is true.

I was sort of meaning that the lady in question could have been knocking around with me for longer before I met my wife....

Anyway I'll stop digging now.

Quote: bigfella @ November 11 2009, 5:16 PM GMT

Anyway I'll stop dogging now.

:O

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ November 11 2009, 5:16 PM GMT

Why did you burn your hand Ellie? Surely there are better ways to stay warm!

Ahem, errr stupid self harmy thing... all good now though, however have horrible scar to remind me of the bad days.

I think without repeating my article, I would have warned myself off my ex and dated the hot drummer instead. I really do kick myself over that.

Quote: EllieJP @ November 11 2009, 5:18 PM GMT

Ahem, errr stupid self harmy thing... all good now though, however have horrible scar to remind me of the bad days.

Console Awwww Ellie.

I am a mass of ickle scars. I am accident prone.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ November 11 2009, 5:21 PM GMT

Console Awwww Ellie.

I am a mass of ickle scars. I am accident prone.

Meh, we all do stupid things. Mine's just a constant reminder not to be a pushover.

I can't be arsed reading the whole thread.

Has anyone posted a map to the clitoris yet?