Little Things That Make You Smile Page 36

Quote: Little Jersey Devil @ October 14 2009, 2:21 AM BST

Do I bow or curtsy? I want to observe proper etiquette.

Er, I may have made some of those up... Whistling nnocently

Quote: Little Jersey Devil @ October 14 2009, 2:21 AM BST

Need to lose 5 pounds.

Any particular reason?

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 14 2009, 2:23 AM BST

Er, I may have made some of those up... Whistling nnocently

Any particular reason?

Some of my favourite pants(trousers) feel a bit tight at the top. I hate the way it feels. And almost all my clothes are one size, so I've made an investment in keeping this unit at a certain size.

Fair enough. I put on some weight over the last few months (actually due to a healthier lifestyle), but I'm damned if I'm going to have to buy new clothes. My method of dieting is based on just eating less until my trousers (pants) feel less uncomfortable. It's a system that has always seemed to work.

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 14 2009, 2:34 AM BST

Fair enough. I put on some weight over the last few months (actually due to a healthier lifestyle), but I'm damned if I'm going to have to buy new clothes. My method of dieting is based on just eating less until my trousers (pants) feel less uncomfortable. It's a system that has always seemed to work.

Yep. Jump on it right away, before amounts to anything.(but I'm sure it doesn't show on you) I was going to treat myself to some wine,but was too tired to mess with opening the bottle. That whole corkscrew thing if you don't do it right you just f up the cork. Maybe I'll have some partially frozen Gatorade. That's a treat, crunching ice. :|

Pirate I don't what this is for but I wanted to use it.

Quote: Little Jersey Devil @ October 14 2009, 2:46 AM BST

Pirate I don't what this is for but I wanted to use it.

:O

That means that you want to be taken by force and have your bounty ransacked!

I don't usually go in for this sort of nonsense but good Christ is this funny...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/12/13-weird-and-adorable-hal_n_317271.html?slidenumber=5#slide_image

Quote: David Bussell @ October 16 2009, 4:56 PM BST

I don't usually go in for this sort of nonsense but good Christ is this funny...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/12/13-weird-and-adorable-hal_n_317271.html?slidenumber=5#slide_image

Laughing out loud I want one of these sleeping bags in an adult size please:

The fact that the tories are coming back to power and they're already shooting themselves in the foot over Europe. :)

Quote: chipolata @ October 13 2009, 2:03 PM GMT

He looks like an old man with a beard. What breed is that?

Looks feral.

Quote: chipolata @ November 5 2009, 11:38 AM GMT

The fact that the tories are coming back to power and they're already shooting themselves in the foot over Europe. :)

F**king EU. Angry

Quote: Aaron @ November 5 2009, 3:18 PM GMT

F**king EU. Angry

It's great. It's like for twelve years it hasn't existed as a political issue. Now the Tories are blazing back, it's suddenly rearing its ugly head again. Roll on the next generation of Bill Cash's et al. :)

My 400 lb neighbour's ass is eating her big neon floral mumu. Aww.

mumu?

Quote: chipolata @ November 5 2009, 3:19 PM GMT

It's like for twelve years it hasn't existed as a political issue.

To be fair, it hasn't become self-fulfilling for 12 years, and the present lot have fudged over it because their own long-term goals are at odds with the electorate.

Getting wolf-whistled. Cool