Little Things That Make You Smile Page 33

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 11 2009, 12:29 PM BST

LTTMYS - My boss telling me I've done well at work, when I've felt out of my depth all day. :$

Bigger balloons?

I inflated about 100 balloons yesterday, and tieing latex balloons is really painful after a while. Plus, I'm not very quick at it all yet. :$

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 11 2009, 12:41 PM BST

I inflated about 100 balloons yesterday, and tieing latex balloons is really painful after a while. Plus, I'm not very quick at it all yet. :$

It does sound like fun though. I love doing my girl's birthday parties and theming them.

It's not fun to just be on inflation. It's very fast-paced and you really have to keep your eye on what balloons are for which order. We got through about 30 orders yesterday, I'd say, and then had to sort out the balloons for people who didn't pre-arrange, too.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 11 2009, 12:49 PM BST

It's not fun to just be on inflation. It's very fast-paced and you really have to keep your eye on what balloons are for which order. We got through about 30 orders yesterday, I'd say, and then had to sort out the balloons for people who didn't pre-arrange, too.

I have been in a panic inflating about 30 helium ballons before everyone arrives for a party - can't imagine doing that many. And I'm the only one who can knot them. :)

I had to start knotting over three fingers instead of two yesterday because my hand was killing. >_<

I did 80 balloons for my gran's birthday with only 30 minutes notice and no help...apparently all my aunts and uncles are completely inept at tying knots. They do all wear velcro shoes.... :(

Woooow. I'd have thought "Meh. It's just balloons." until yesterday. I know I'm a wimp, and my boss did tell me I could stop if I wanted, but I still can't believe I managed. :$

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 11 2009, 1:04 PM BST

Woooow. I'd have thought "Meh. It's just balloons." until yesterday. I know I'm a wimp, and my boss did tell me I could stop if I wanted, but I still can't believe I managed. :$

Good for you. It really is the little insignificant things that can really be great. Last night I decided to rearrange my pan cupboard. So after an hour, I had a clean cupboard and got a fantastic concert from the best 4 year old drummer around. I've only been meaning to do that for 2 years... :D

It's a pan in the neck?

Quote: Leevil @ October 11 2009, 3:23 PM BST

It's a pan in the neck?

I haven't smiled in 24 hours and that joke didn't help. Need to find some funny...

Quote: David Bussell @ October 13 2009, 3:00 PM BST

He looks like an old man with a beard. What breed is that?

Quote: chipolata @ October 13 2009, 3:03 PM BST

He looks like an old man with a beard. What breed is that?

Couldn't tell you, I just found it on the internets.