What do you want for Christmas?

Be serious, be wacky, be wotEVAAH!

Is there something that doesn't exist which would make your life easier? Would you want a device that destroys the Critique forum? Would you like a life size inflatable of Leevil's head? What about a leaflet on Tim Walker's sexploits?

Spill the beans but mop it up afterwards.

Cake vision.

This little baby would help me solve 650 problems per minute -

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 3 2009, 3:50 PM GMT

A novelty cake mixer?

Quote: Tuumble @ November 3 2009, 3:43 PM GMT

Be serious, be wacky, be wotEVAAH!

Is there something that doesn't exist which would make your life easier? Would you want a device that destroys the Critique forum? Would you like a life size inflatable of Leevil's head? What about a leaflet on Tim Walker's sexploits?

Spill the beans but mop it up afterwards.

Could I have a Time Machine please Mr Tuumble?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 3 2009, 10:02 PM GMT

Could I have a Time Machine please Mr Tuumble?

To go back or forward in time? ;)

I just want a Mr Frosty. I've been asking my parents for 28 years. They say I'm too old for it now.

Quote: Curt @ November 3 2009, 9:49 PM GMT

A novelty cake mixer?

When you have an FN SCAR with 40mm Grenade Launcher, you don't need to bake cakes, people bring you cakes...or you invade their countries. ;)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 3 2009, 10:07 PM GMT

When you have an FN SCAR with 40mm Grenade Launcher, you don't need to bake cakes, people bring you cakes...or you invade their countries. ;)

Damn, I need a bigger gun...and to go pick it back up from my parents home 6 hours away.

I want Mitchell and Webb's new book!! Sounds really funny how they described it on Graham Norton... but then it's funny when they describe most things in my opinion. :-P

Having re-read Tuumble's original post, he wants us to make something up and my assault rifle / grenade launcher dream team combination already exists.

So I'll be the first to say it -

I'd like a Sex-Bot...no, make it 2 Sex-Bots so they can cybernetically lez it off.

Quote: The Giggle-o @ November 3 2009, 10:03 PM GMT

To go back or forward in time? ;)

Back in time. But only if I know what I know now. Cool

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 3 2009, 10:07 PM GMT

I just want a Mr Frosty. I've been asking my parents for 28 years. They say I'm too old for it now.

I always wanted one of those. My dad said a hammer and the ice box tray was just the same. But there again he said a hairbrush would work just as well as the Evil Kineval stunt rider my brother wanted.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 3 2009, 3:50 PM GMT

Dear Santa,

Me too.

Regards,

DaButt

As if you don't already have three in the garden shed.

One invincible liver made out of Adamantium and a self-replenishing bottle of Smirnov please. Oh and an Acme Self-Lubricating Ultra-Realistic Latex Kylie's Arse.

I'd never leave the house again.