What do you want for Christmas? Page 6

Quote: zooo @ November 5 2009, 2:00 PM GMT

plus I wear what I buy.

Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks for the tip.

No problem!

Quote: zooo @ November 5 2009, 1:56 PM GMT

I don't! :)

I don't either. I budget and I'm careful with what I buy. I also have a clear out quite regularly... must mean I'm poor. ;)

Quote: EllieJP @ November 5 2009, 2:02 PM GMT

I don't either. I budget and I'm careful with what I buy. I also have a clear out quite regularly... must mean I'm poor. ;)

You've just brought a fancy bike with a bell, you're hardly poor, bike-bell girl!

Quote: zooo @ November 5 2009, 2:00 PM GMT

That plus I wear what I buy. :)

What everything? What do you do on laundry day? Run around in the nip? ;)

Obviously, the hyper intelligent and lovely ladies who post on the BCG Forum couldn't be classed as 'typical' females. I am more then willing to accept that the BCG lady folk make prudent purchansing decisions based on a number of factors and aren't fooled by the blatantly sexist advertising industry.

Unfortunately, the BCG lady folk only make up a tiny percentage of the population as a whole, so your individual opinions aren't indictative of your gender and it's general behaviour.

So once again, I win. \0/

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 5 2009, 2:05 PM GMT

Obviously, the hyper intelligent and lovely ladies who post on the BCG Forum couldn't be classed as 'typical' females.

I barely even class them as females. Unimpressed

Quote: chipolata @ November 5 2009, 2:04 PM GMT

You've just brought a fancy bike with a bell, you're hardly poor, bike-bell girl!

It's on a ride 2 work scheme. Hardly an extravagent buy.

So once again, I win.

Um, yes dear. 'Course you do. *pat*

Quote: EllieJP @ November 5 2009, 2:07 PM GMT

It's on a ride 2 work scheme. Hardly an extravagent buy.

Console

Don't worry, Ellie, I don't think less of you, despite your bourgeois, decadent bicycle-buying ways...

Hug

Quote: chipolata @ November 5 2009, 2:06 PM GMT

I barely even class them as females. Unimpressed

Laughing out loud

I can't believe the mere fact I ask about a pink region free DVD player has started yet another rather boring and pointless debate about the sexes. Am I the only person who is starting to feel this whole battle of the sexes bullpoo that has been going on in this forum is sounding like a broken record? This is all starting to get so mind numblingly BORING. Everytime I come on here, someone is bitching about men or women doing this and that and the other. My God, I love you all but please just stop it because I for one have really had enough of coming here to find you all arguing over really stupid stuff, falling out over silly stuff. I am personally starting to find the whole thing aimed at ether party getting very pathetic. I'm sorry if I am coming across as harsh but I am personally getting sick of feeling attacked because I am a girl which must mean I am a messed up stereotype and I am sure the guys are not exactly grateful when it's aimed the other way. There is joking and having a laugh and there is dragging it out when it's long dead.

That was a Roo Rant.

So once again, I win. \0/

"Needless to say, I had the last laugh." Alan Partridge, 'Bouncing Back'

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ November 5 2009, 2:09 PM GMT

I can't believe the mere fact I ask about a pink region free DVD player has started yet another rather boring and pointless debate about the sexes. Am I the only person who is starting to feel this whole battle of the sexes bullpoo that has been going on in this forum is sounding like a broken record? This is all starting to get so mind numblingly BORING. Everytime I come on here, someone is bitching about men or women doing this and that and the other. My God, I love you all but please just stop it because I for one have really had enough of coming here to find you all arguing over really stupid stuff, falling out over silly stuff. I am personally starting to find the whole thing aimed at ether party getting very pathetic. I'm sorry if I am coming across as harsh but I am personally getting sick of feeling attacked because I am a girl which must mean I am a messed up stereotype and I am sure the guys are not exactly grateful when it's aimed the other way. There is joking and having a laugh and there is dragging it out with it's long dead.

That was a Roo Rant.

Are you on your period?

;););)

Just ignore us arguing Rubes, we don't mean most of it I'm sure.

I find the generalising about women posts extremely boring and quite annoying too. But he (ahem) 'they' can't mean all of it. It is unpossible.

Quote: zooo @ November 5 2009, 2:11 PM GMT

Are you on your period?

*LOBS HOT WATER BOTTLE AT HEAD!*

Heee!