Flight Of The Conchords Page 3

Rachel Blanchard :D

Peep Show. TWO WORDS, DAMNIT! >_<

Rachel Blanchard. She was thingy. The main girl. In the TV series of Clueless. Does look like Alicia Silverstone, I think.

I used to be in love with Alicia Silverstone, it was all thems Aerosmith videos, Crazy Lovey

It 's absolutely brilliant, I'm up to episode 6 online and they keep getting better. It's far better than the Tenacious D attempt at a sitcom as well.

Just love the style. (Episode 3 is probably my favourite so far)

Yeah, I like the laid back style and the fact that they clearly are free to be themselves and do the show how they want.

this was weird for me.
i wanted to love it, and i times i did. other times it just seemed to drag and be repetitive. i think that was intentional, to show the mundanity of their lives maybe. but it just wasn't quite funny enough for me. and the two main characters are a bit too similar. it was still quite good though. i'd watch it again. it feels like it might grow on me.

I just watched this and thought it was amazing, full of great comedians and the main characters style is just so great. I'm not crying actually made me laugh, their songs are miles more intellegent thatn any other comedy songs i've heard, also unpredictable aswell especailly the line about raining on my face Laughing out loud Even had a peep show reference in it when the bloke is being dumped by the peep show woman. Can't wait for the next one.

Binary solo!

I liked it, although I did only see bits of it because I was watching CSI: Miami at the same time. Anyone know if it's going to be repeated at a time when it doesn't clash with CSI:Miami?

The songs are good, I actually am not keen on comedy songs, but like these.

A great, great new show. I can see why some people might not take to it, its very laid back, but I think its great; and their songs are just fantastic.

Episode one isn't too good I'll admit that, but stick with it, it just gets better and better, from around Episode 3-8 every episode is just hilarious.

which episode was the one on BBC 4 last night ? Ep 1 ?

Yes, I believe so.

Just found clips of this on YouTube and I love it! Can't wait to see the show and see how it is in large quantities.

-Erik

I saw the whole show already. I think it's supposed to be renewed for another season. I thought the eps directed by Taika Watiti were the best. The BBC radio show was funnier.