Dolly gets sketchy again Page 2

Laughing out loud

Quote: The Giggle-o @ October 29 2009, 2:27 AM BST

Nice and neat, but I have a feeling I've actually seen something like this before. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong.
:)

I wrote it a couple of years ago, but you're probably right!

Its always great when you think you see what's coming and then get taken somewhere else. Laughing out loud

Really liked this. I didn't see the ending coming, either

I don't think this is your best work, but it was a good effort.

Quote: jim field @ November 20 2009, 2:23 PM GMT

Interesting - I really like it (as mentioned on page 1). Where do I find stuff you did that's your best work?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud very funny Dolly

Thank you for the feedback folks. :)

Quote: jim field @ November 20 2009, 2:23 PM GMT

Laughing out loud
Mr Warburton who took me for Geography in the third year - is that you?

Very funny reveal!

I'm glad you couldn't sell this, as it means that producers officially don't know what they're doing (which makes me feel better about my rejections).

Quote: Flaner @ November 20 2009, 4:25 PM GMT

I'm glad you couldn't sell this, as it means that producers officially don't know what they're doing (which makes me feel better about my rejections).

Ha! I know what you mean. Then you see/listen to the shows you submitted to and can't believe the crap they did use. :)

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 20 2009, 4:53 PM GMT

Ha! I know what you mean. Then you see/listen to the shows you submitted to and can't believe the crap they did use. :)

I know it infuriates one :S

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 20 2009, 4:53 PM GMT

Maybe us on these forums are the only people in the country who don't like Coming of Age/Horne and Corden/Two Pints etc. We in a comedy 'bubble', separated from society for our own protection.

I very much enjoyed this sketch and am planning to show it to my wife Dawn tomorrow morning, she is currently catching some z's.

I hope Dawn likes it!

She does. She laughed!