Quick British Sitcom Questionnaire

Hi,

I'm a 3rd year TV Broadcasting student, currently researching for my dissertation which is about British sitcom and the deluded loser.

I have created an online questionnaire and I'm looking for a range of British sitcom fans to take part. So, if you have a spare few minutes please go to:

http://www.rform.com/home2/137/amz1985sitcom/47225.phtml

All responses will be really helpful!

Many Thanks,

Amy Hounsell

(with permission from the editor)

Sounds good - don't worry about getting permission; we're always happy to help. :)

Bah! Annoying those limits on how much can be typed. >_<

Sorry! Are you writing an essay?

Haha, not quite...

I tried to be brief.

Despite the fact that I fell under "other" in Countries listing.
I really wanted to elaborate on that one.

LOL, sorry :) j/k :)

I noticed that somebody actually chose Friends as their favourite British sitcom. Bless This House is another left field pick but it takes all sorts.

I wonder who that was? :)

Also noticed that someone put Eric Morcombe as their favourite sitcom character.

Yes, I noticed that too. Not sure if it was more the spelling or the misplacement that annoyed me. >_<

argh... you get to see results? where?

Bonus: what's that punkish character on far right, with a hat?

Vince Noir, aka Noel Fielding, from The Mighty Boosh.

Hmm the link isn't working at the moment, so here is an alternative address:

http://www.my3q.com/home2/137/amz1985sitcom/47225.phtml

There's been some really useful feedback, so thanks to everyone that's taken part so far. After you have completed it you can follow the 'view results' link to read what other people have put.

Thanks,
Amy

Just did it.

I think I did an essay last year about the differences between American and British sitcom.

why did someone put little britain as their favourite sitcom not only would this be wrong if it was a sitcom but its not a sitcom in the first place

also i woulnt really say brent and partridge are deluded losers they are far to complex as charachters to be generalised in such a simple term

If you had to use a two word term to describe David Brent though I think that deluded loser would be just about perfect.