A doomed attempt to impress the unimpressible Page 3

after a bottle of wine, its the only joke I have. who am I kidding, even befoore the wine it was the only joke I had Teary

Quote: Sofa_Matt @ September 24 2009, 10:43 PM BST

after a bottle of wine, its the only joke I have. who am I kidding, even befoore the wine it was the only joke I had Teary

*In best Jewish accent*

You have one joke your funny. You have two and your a comedian. Unless your Graham Norton of course cos then you'd just be a talentless shit.

Jewish accent lol!

When I was 16, I jumped out of the window during my very boring Spanish class (ground floor room, no injuries) in order to convince the class clown that I wasn't just "the smart girl" in our class and that I actually did have a sense of humour. Nine classmates proceeded to follow me. I did impress him with my very out of character stunt. However, I ended up gaining a very obnoxious 220 lb. shadow in the form of his best friend for the rest of my high school career. The class clown was interested in me, but let his friend "stalk" me because he had a hard time talking to girls. This was my "epic fail" at being funny.

I'd horrifically murder everyone's pets and force feed them to their kids.

I don't know what I'd do to make someone laugh though?

Quote: Nogget @ September 24 2009, 4:31 PM BST

If someone challenges you to make them laugh, what strategy could you employ, to make them laugh despite themselves?

CHALLENGER: Go on then Geoff, make me laugh.

GEOFF: No way, you're too argumentative.

CHALLENGER: No I'm not!

GEOFF: There you go again! [WALKS AWAY WITHOUT FURTHER ADO]

I've actually done that and got the required result.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 24 2009, 4:48 PM BST

I Re-enact the outtakes from the line up scene in 'Back to class - Thank you for the music'

Laughing out loud

Quote: Nogget @ September 24 2009, 4:31 PM BST

If someone challenges you to make them laugh, what strategy could you employ, to make them laugh despite themselves?

Get them very drunk and start laughing.

Stare them straight in the eye, then after a few seconds flare your nostrils and purse your lips.

If they don't laugh they're either an android or an accountant.

Or a TV producer.

Quote: Lee Henman @ September 25 2009, 2:08 AM BST

Stare them straight in the eye, then after a few seconds flare your nostrils and purse your lips.

Yes, that would work. If you challenge someone to keep a straight face, it becomes very difficult for them to stop laughing.

Quote: Lee Henman @ September 25 2009, 2:08 AM BST

Or a TV producer.

Ah, there's an easy way round that one. When they ask for casting suggestions for your sitcom, just suggest yourself in the lead. That'll get them guffawing with laughter.

I'd hold a knife to their throat and say,

"Laugh, you c**t - or I'll f**kin' kill yuh!"

Quote: Morrace @ September 25 2009, 1:48 PM BST

I'd hold a knife to their throat and say,

"Laugh, you c**t - or I'll f**kin' kill yuh!"

Thats the one for me.