Comedy.co.uk Awards 2008 Page 4

Hey I just wanted to say thanks to this site for finally being honest about which Internet TV sites are good.It's too difficult for a first timer to be able to tell the good from the bad. Link removed. TVChannels2PC was pretty fast if you want Quality TV Channels and Free Legal Music Sources.
TV Channels You Can Watch On Your PC Now
MTV overdrive, comedy,Discovery Channel,Broadway Network, TN entrainment,National Geo,Show TV etc.
:)

Wave Byeee

Tee-hee!

This year we should have a Favourite BCG Poster award. That'll end well. Pleased

Quote: chipolata @ September 23 2009, 1:41 PM BST

This year we should have a Favourite BCG Poster award. That'll end well. Pleased

Yeah, just like the threads about 'Which BCGer would you most like to have tea with'. And that.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 23 2009, 1:48 PM BST

Yeah, just like the threads about 'Which BCGer would you most like to have tea with'. And that.

Maybe it should be more vague and then no one will get hurt. Who do you think smells the nicest? Who could do the most press-ups? Who has the sillest username, etc

I once won a certificate for being "the most persistant rock climber" on a school trip.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 23 2009, 2:19 PM BST

I once won a certificate for being "the most persistant rock climber" on a school trip.

Not quite sure if that's a back-handed compliment or a fore-handed insult.

On that note, when I was at primary school, I was due to be given an award for best attendance, but on the day when I was supposed to receive it, I was off ill. And they gave it to some other little bastard.

I would like to see an award for best and worst comedy drama, but then again how many people would vote for the radio one?

Quote: Ian Wolf @ September 23 2009, 2:24 PM BST

I would like to see an award for best and worst comedy drama, but then again how many people would vote for the radio one?

Yes, there aren't many radio heads here, I guess.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 23 2009, 2:23 PM BST

Not quite sure if that's a back-handed compliment or a fore-handed insult.

On that note, when I was at primary school, I was due to be given an award for best attendance, but on the day when I was supposed to receive it, I was off ill. And they gave it to some other little bastard.

It was one of those outdoor activity trips. I was rubbish at rock climbing but didn't give up. I was better at abseiling and orienteering. Everyone was surprised that I didn't spend ages doing my hair and being all girly and instead dressed in army surplus combat gear and took it really seriously. I can be very outdoorsy when I want to be. :)

Back on topic, when's the next awards?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 23 2009, 2:37 PM BST

It was one of those outdoor activity trips. I was rubbish at rock climbing but didn't give up. I was better at abseiling and orienteering. Everyone was surprised that I didn't spend ages doing my hair and being all girly and instead dressed in army surplus combat gear and took it really seriously. I can be very outdoorsy when I want to be. :)

Yeah but you were the PE teacher Dolly.

Quote: Marc P @ September 23 2009, 2:38 PM BST

Yeah but you were the PE teacher Dolly.

Still there's nothing wrong with making the pupils carry you up Ben Nevis, whilst you have a cigarette. It's character building.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 23 2009, 2:37 PM BST

January 2010. :)

I should add, if someone can help us find a sponsor, we may even be able to hold a proper awards ceremony.

Quote: Aaron @ September 23 2009, 2:57 PM BST

I should add, if someone can help us find a sponsor, we may even be able to hold a proper awards ceremony.

Oooooo. With goody bags and speeches and free drink?

Quote: Aaron @ September 23 2009, 2:57 PM BST

Have you tried asking via Twitter using the BCG's account for a sponsor?