Shooting Stars Page 17

No, it's not the Christmas Special. I just tried that one.

...maybe it's not Series 3 then. Hrmph.

Quote: Liëka @ August 30 2009, 2:08 PM BST

No, it's not the Christmas Special. I just tried that one.

...maybe it's not Series 3 then. Hrmph.

ahh right could it be series 2 then?

I don't know, I don't actually have them all to hand, I have to re-download them to see.

Quote: Nabillia @ August 28 2009, 11:41 AM BST

Really difficult question oming up but could be really helpful.

Does anyone know the episode or even the series when the video clip in the middle was of ulrika watering flowers or something and had a little boy/girl knock her over with there tricycle?

told u it was hard. any help would be so so appreciated. thanks

I think it might be series 2 episode 8 because it was on Virgin1 recently.

I really wanted this to be good but I found it very disappointing. It came across as very tired and lacklustre. It sounded like they used canned laughter as well.

Quote: johnny smith @ August 31 2009, 4:53 PM BST

I think it might be series 2 episode 8 because it was on Virgin1 recently.

Nope, I've just checked up on that one, and the two clips in there are the "TV Sponger" one and the Brookside one (the one where they had to name pizza ingredients).

Sorry!

Quote: johnny smith @ August 30 2009, 12:14 AM BST

Nico Tatarowicz isn't in this new series of 'Shooting Stars'. Angelos Epithemiou is played by comedian Dan Skinner AKA Renton Skinner

My bad - Nico is in it sort of - he did the voiceover.

Well it's definitely from series 2.

Quote: johnny smith @ September 1 2009, 3:40 PM BST

Well it's definitely from series 2.

Okay; I'll work on that.

geez guys thanks a bunch really appreicated

Just watched tonights... man I missed watching Shooting Stars. It's just such a silly, feel-good show and I just love it. Nothing wrong with a good bit of slap stick or a bit of ball dipping! :)

#I do enjoy a burger in a bap but no mayonaise#

A top episode tonight, a lot funnier than last weeks.

That was great; I don't think I've laughed so hard at a TV show for ages. That final game-! Vic and Bob seemed on top form; loved the sketches too.

Quote: EllieJP @ September 2 2009, 10:31 PM BST

Just watched tonights... man I missed watching Shooting Stars. It's just such a silly, feel-good show and I just love it. Nothing wrong with a good bit of slap stick or a bit of ball dipping! :)

lol, ditto... Teabagging all the way :|

I'm gonna join the love fest, very good tonight. My only criticism / concern is that Bob Mortimer and Kevin Spacey are rapidly becoming the same person physically.

Geordie Carpets had me rolling on the floor. :D