Julian Barratt and Julia Davis

They had twins on the 25th of June apparently! Allegedly called Arthur and Walter. awww :)
Just thought someone except me might like to know :$

Yup.
I had a feeling they'd go for good old fashioned names.
Art and Wally.
Ace.

Look at my avatar and feel his virility.

ooh its seeping through :P

Careful. You'll be pregnant before the day is out!

haha and everything in that "health day" talk today would have been proven wrong all at once

Julia Davies is so cool. I bet she said "Ouch" a lot during childbirth.

Such a cool comedy pairing - if one of the kids doesn't get the comedy genes he'll be the black sheep of the family.

I didn't even know these two were an item. I'm not sure I agree with comedians breeding, period, let alone breeding together. It seems wrong. That said, I wish them all the best.

Well the idea that they're comedians is arguable, and certainly down to personal preference.

Quote: Aaron @ September 7, 2007, 10:26 AM

Well the idea that they're comedians is arguable, and certainly down to personal preference.

They make money from starring and creating a variety of shows that are categorized as comedies. I think they qualify as comedians on that basis.

You just don't like these particular comedians, which is fair play, I don't like certain comedians too.

Good point. Funny comedians, then. ;)

I like Julia - why couldn't she have held outr another 24 hours until my birthday?

What a riot it must be growing up in a house where both your parents are comedians. It'll be interesting to see what happens whenthey grow up but I probably won't be around then.

Hobble hobble croak, wheeze, stumble. ;)

Quote: David Chapman @ September 7, 2007, 9:55 PM

What a riot it must be growing up in a house where both your parents are comedians. It'll be interesting to see what happens whenthey grow up but I probably won't be around then.

well I wonder how theyll get on with other comedic influences around too! can you imagine having your kids exposed to Noel Fielding's tales of shadow bumming on a daily basis?

I'm not a big fan of 'the Might Boosh' but check out thier short film 'Sweet'. It's really quite good.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/filmnetwork/A18573753