North and South BCG divide Page 21

Quote: sootyj @ August 25 2009, 7:16 PM BST

Aaron's sense of humour is a strange and magical thing which may take 1000s of years to study to try to fully understand it.

Very true... It's like a bad rash, you get used to it.

Quote: sootyj @ August 25 2009, 7:19 PM BST

Have you never spoke to one? They're not big in politics but they know loads about grass.

Well if that's the case, maybe I should Cool No wonder they're always munching.

And sometimes you get to enjoy the rash.
When you read a particularly egregious Aaron joke just imagine Nora Batty waving a rolling pin and shouting.

"Oh Aaron you and your mischief!"

Quote: Aaron @ August 25 2009, 7:19 PM BST

Oh God. Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

that's my point that doesn't count as a joke all you have done is decide to hide behind two computer animated faces.
Also, if you were ever to consider moving up north I'd change your name. you really wouldn't fit in if you called yourself Aaron. I knew one Aaron at school and he was bullied non stop.

Quote: Leevil @ August 25 2009, 7:19 PM BST

Yeah, I forgot. Not been to that one though. Have you, any good?

No, I only learned about about it after your post.

I'm not vegan, or even vegetarian, but I think it's a shame how much food is still meat-oriented. How many links to cancer do they have to make, before people consider cutting down a bit?

Quote: Sebastian Orange-News @ August 25 2009, 7:22 PM BST

that's my point that doesn't count as a joke all you have done is decide to hide behind two computer animated faces.

And I never said it was a joke. That's what you've decided. And that is what I mock...

Quote: Sebastian Orange-News @ August 25 2009, 7:22 PM BST

Also, if you were ever to consider moving up north I'd change your name. you really wouldn't fit in if you called yourself Aaron. I knew one Aaron at school and he was bullied non stop.

...as is that quite bizarre deduction. I knew someone called Paul who got bullied; does that mean that no one in the south should have that name?

You're the one who's been accusing everyone in the south of eating "bean burgers", swigging bottled water, munching on humous and ... whatever the flip else those bizarre things were. You started this thread claiming anti-North prejudice from southern members, but have been the one showing such behaviour and expressing such opinions. Apart from perhaps the equally peculiar Spagett, I doubt that anyone here genuinely hates people at the other end of the country. I refer you back to the RC post I quoted above.

Quote: Nogget @ August 25 2009, 3:16 PM BST

I must say, as far as food goes, when I lived in The North I was amazed at the quality of their fish 'n' chips. There was (at the time) nothing as tasty available in The South. But that was due to all the lard they fried it in, so it might be practise which is becoming more unfashionable.

Uggh, fish an chips done in lard tastes alright as you are eating it, but the lard leaves a disgusting coating on the mouth.

Not a veggie, but I find BK's beanburgers are infinitely preferable to the dubious products they serve up claiming to be beef.

Quote: Nogget @ August 25 2009, 7:30 PM BST

No, I only learned about about it after your post.

I'm not vegan, or even vegetarian, but I think it's a shame how much food is still meat-oriented. How many links to cancer do they have to make, before people consider cutting down a bit?

The quality of cheap, massed produced meat certainly makes my "bean burgers" taste much better. Smarmy :D

Quote: Timbo @ August 25 2009, 7:48 PM BST

Uggh, fish an chips done in lard tastes alright as you are eating it, but the lard leaves a disgusting coating on the mouth.

That's a good thing though, cos it means you don't get a taste of their northern resentment.

Quote: Leevil @ August 25 2009, 8:02 PM BST

The quality of cheap, massed produced meat certainly makes my "bean burgers" taste much better. Smarmy :D

I like zooo's bean burger.

Quote: Aaron @ August 25 2009, 8:26 PM BST

I like zooo's bean burger.

:D I bet you add your own "special sauce"?

Yes - although I do normally have it without.

(And it's finger lickin' good.)

Now we're all friends again
I've made us all snacks.
Cockles & Whelks on a bed of Black pudding.
Just leave the bit's you don't like.

That'll be ... all of it then.

Sick

(bits*)

Or is my correcting spelling very smug and southern because I know and you-stupid-northerners don't? Rolling eyes