New Two Pints episodes?

Hey, I've heard there are 2 new special episodes of Two Pints, and I missed them both. Does anyone know when they're repeated and what time and channel it's on, or they could send me a link with the videos on?

Edited by Aaron.

There will be 2 episodes broadcast towards the end of the year. The series will return for a full run in late 2010.

Summary: you've not missed anything. :)

Cheers for Replying, :) thankgod I havn't missed any two pints , I was just getting worring then xD , anyway thanx for telling us now , atleast I know

oh Kevin , what Critique ?

:D Must be recording tonight.

Two Pints is the dog's testes....fact!

Less 'fact' and more 'opinion', if we're honest...

Quote: Aaron @ August 21 2009, 5:50 PM BST

Less 'fact' and more 'opinion', if we're honest...

Well it has run for 9 series, surely this would class it as fact?

but I take your point :D

Did anybody go to the recordings? I wonder if they were set up to be the final episodes or left open for another series?

No-One, there will be another series at the end of 2010.

Yeah I had heard that but then I wonder what the purpose of the specials are? Seems a bit odd to have 2 lone episodes.

The purpose of the specials is to plug the gap whilst the cast and crew are busy doing other shows for the next year, and thus unable to record a full series of Two Pints. :)

Oh right well it's something to look forward to I suppose. I hope it's set at Christmas time like the Royle Family / G&S specials.