Who do you fancy? Page 437

Reece doesn't look like a woman!

(I know you just mean 'pretty boys' though) :)

Quote: zooo @ August 15 2009, 4:22 PM BST

Reece doesn't look like a woman!

(I know you just mean 'pretty boys' though) :)

*nods*

Reece doesn't look like a woman?

Ahh...yes. You're quite right.

Hee, thank you for proving my point so well. :)

zooo did you take the Russell Bran picture yourself? You went to one of his booze parties and in the morning, he's like "Are you the one I shagged last night?" You're like "Stand still, I ain't got zoom."

Edited by Aaron.

I've been watching Live at the Apollo and have re-discovered my childhood / early teens crush. Oh dear.

:S

Quote: Callum Sangwell @ August 17 2009, 9:48 PM BST

zooo did you take the Russell Bran picture yourself? You went to one of his booze parties and in the morning, he's like "Are you the one I shagged last night?" You're like "Stand still, I ain't got zoom."

What the flipping norah...? Eh?

Strangely, girls in gladiator sandals. There was a nice one on the train earlier. :$

Quote: chipolata @ August 18 2009, 10:09 AM BST

Strangely, girls in gladiator sandals. There was a nice one on the train earlier. :$

Is it really strange for you Chip?

I can still see a theme.

:D

Quote: Marc P @ August 18 2009, 10:11 AM BST

Is it really strange for you Chip?

The girl on the train wasn't wearing pants and a sombrero with them!

Quote: chipolata @ August 18 2009, 10:12 AM BST

The girl on the train wasn't wearing pants!

Enough detail already.

Ha!
They are one current fashion I find reeeeeally ugly.
Although I'm sure it was more the girl in the sandals than the sandals themselves. Unless Chip's turned into some kind of fashion guru.

Quote: zooo @ August 18 2009, 2:05 PM BST

Ha!
Although I'm sure it was more the girl in the sandals than the sandals themselves. Unless Chip's turned into some kind of fashion guru.

Nah, he's probably just been calculating how long they'd take to remove, and if there was any point in doing so.

Quote: zooo @ August 18 2009, 2:05 PM BST

Ha!

They're not my favourite thing, but the nice ones have a fetishistic look. Like the ones the girl was wearing today, which were shiny black with gold studs. I could imagine her fighting another girl wearing ones with shiny silver studs. Perhaps with tridents and nets? I don't know, but it's worth further thought.

Quote: chipolata @ August 18 2009, 3:36 PM BST

They're not my favourite thing, but the nice ones have a fetishistic look. Like the ones the girl was wearing today, which were shiny black with gold studs. I could imagine her fighting another girl wearing ones with shiny silver studs. Perhaps with tridents and nets? I don't know, but it's worth further thought.

As long as one of them ends up dead, then you're definitely in for a shag.