Funniest sitcom moment ever

I have checked pretty rigourously and to my surprise can't find a funniest moment thread. I have grown amazingly curious as to the single moment in a sitcom that has made you laugh the most. Am particularly interested if it is the obvious "Don't tell him, Pike!'/Fawlty Towers ones.

He fell through the bar Stew, Del Boy.

Actually having trouble thinking of one big payoff moment in a sitcom. 'Father Ted' is good for that so possibly something in that.

If you broaden it to any comedy show then it would probably be the Cockney joke that Alan Ford takes seriously in the 'Armando Iannucci Shows'.

All the Cockney thug elements of that show were great. As was anything with pensioner Hugh. :)

And here's all Hugh's bits together...

Hugh!

Hugh had superb deadpan delivery. Of course they only had Gillette Contour back then, not Contour Plus but they all knew it was just around the corner.

Quote: Ruthless T Henman @ August 11 2009, 12:28 PM BST

If you broaden it to any comedy show then it would probably be the Cockney joke that Alan Ford takes seriously in the 'Armando Iannucci Shows'.

Any link for that.

Always loved Alan Ford's turn as boxing promoter and innocent man Terry Norton on Knowing Me Knowing You-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRJhgtuig3M