Toys and Games you used to have. Page 7

:D

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 11 2009, 11:40 AM BST

Ouija boards.

Invented as a toy by Waddingtons I used to have a mini one on my keyring with the planchett in a little draw.

I also made a little wasp factory....

Bet you got stungs load and swore at Ian M Banks.

Quote: sootyj @ August 11 2009, 12:09 PM BST

Bet you got stungs load and swore at Ian M Banks.

:D

Atmosphere Board and video tape game.

Quote: sootyj @ August 11 2009, 12:13 PM BST

Nice. How old is that?

We were seriously given warnings in my very secular school about using them. So effectively the teachers were saying they believed in it... Rolling eyes

Quote: Leevil @ August 11 2009, 12:11 PM BST

Atmosphere Board and video tape game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9UkKBEfPkQ

I miss my Lego, I used to build walls.

Quote: sootyj @ August 11 2009, 12:13 PM BST

My best friend and I found one in his grandmothers home hidden under a bed strapped to the bottom of the bed. We figured it was his uncle's who had hid it because his mother was so religious. That was just about hte only thing we did all summer once we found it.
We grew up in the country and had nothing better to do.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 11 2009, 12:14 PM BST

Nice. How old is that?

We were seriously given warnings in my very secular school about using them. So effectively the teachers were saying they believed in it... Rolling eyes

Oh my one was made in the 1990s seriously the fuss about Ouija boards is so daft, it's like being scared of Monopoly.

Quote: sootyj @ August 11 2009, 12:19 PM BST

Oh my one was made in the 1990s seriously the fuss about Ouija boards is so daft, it's like being scared of Monopoly.

I fear his judging mustache.

Is it true in American Monopoly Canada is only worth $20?

Though it would appear the world economy has been directed by Monopoly and Go for Broke.

Quote: sootyj @ August 11 2009, 12:23 PM BST

Is it true in American Monopoly Canada is only worth $20?

Though it would appear the world economy has been directed by Monopoly and Go for Broke.

No that's how much New York costs plus a couple of beads in the Aboriginal addition.