I'm Alan Partridge series 3? Page 2

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 31 2009, 10:57 PM BST

I'm Still Alan Partridge, perhaps?

But it was behind the scenes of Knowing Me, Knowing You....

It's an I'm Alan Partridge series but set at the same time as the Knowing Me, Knowing You series.

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 31 2009, 11:00 PM BST

But it was behind the scenes of Knowing Me, Knowing You....

Oh, I was talking about my idea (as usual).

Quote: jim howells @ July 31 2009, 11:05 PM BST

Its an 'Im Alan Partridge' series but set at the same time as the 'Knowing me Knowing you' series.

Ah. I'm Knowing Alan Partridge. ;)

Maybe he could do a one off special where he dies 'I Was Alan Partridge'

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 31 2009, 11:06 PM BST

Oh, I was talking about my idea (as usual).

:D

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 31 2009, 11:07 PM BST

Ah. I'm Knowing Alan Partridge. ;)

Lovely stuff!

Out of interest - In Series Two does anyone know what Alan says when he crashes his car in the car park and the air bag goes off? (When Lin gets 'Minor womens whiplash')

"Into Me"

This proposed series should just be called 'A-ha'.

Alan persuades his cable channel employers at UK Conquest that he would be the perfect man to host their upcoming rival to Living TV's 'Most Haunted'. Where he, Alan Partridge, travels around Britain's most "para-deviant" towns (in a black Lexus) accompanied by some of the UK's "most disturbed psychics" - to confront the ghosts of dead graffiti artists with evidence of their terrible crimes... Called 'The Lex Files', naturally...

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 31 2009, 11:21 PM BST

"Into Me"

Thought so, I don't get it Eh?

Sexual probably. :D

I quite liked that in the second series he'd halted his decline and had stabilised his position in the world. I know there's constant talk of a film, but I hope it doesn't happen. I prefer to think of Partridge living in that ridiculous house with his slutty girlfriend in the static caravan outside.

The only thing that would worry me about a third series of I'm Alan Partridge is that if it wrecks the whole franchise we're f**ked really. lol.

The film talk is now on about Coogan and Ben Stiller heading the project with no mention of Baynham, Iannucci, Marber, etc.