Looking for someone to adapt/change my tour guide

Looking for someone to adapt change my tour guide scripts, they will be about 30 short stories and they require humour drama and edge running through them, I will be putting together the basic scripts from which can then be adapted.

Possibly a couple of pages per story, some longer others shorter. If you think it is somthing you can do then please feel free to contact me.
My email is stevenowen123@yahoo.co.uk or 07795694111

Regards Steve

What sort of wedge are we looking at?

Quote: Marc P @ August 3 2009, 2:46 PM BST

What sort of wedge are we looking at?

...says the man sporting a waistcoat and that hat!

Are you looking at buying some bow ties too?

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 3 2009, 2:47 PM BST

Says the man sporting that hat! Laughing out loud

It's an ironical hat!

;)

I think it's only ironic if you've spent the last 30 years saying, "You'll never see me wearing one of those hats I can assure you, Mr Scargill.".

Actually my line was.. 'I'm not exactly a communist but...'

Mainly to do with property prices!

:)

Quote: Marc P @ August 3 2009, 2:51 PM BST

Mainly to do with property prices!

Yeah, that look should help you to bump up the price of your council flat in Hackney.

Meanwhile...

Short stories in a tour guide???

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 3 2009, 2:57 PM BST

Yeah, that look should help you to bump up the price of your council flat in Hackney.

Is that in the cockney part of London?

:D

Marc - has Ted sorted out the drainage problem in the top field yet? :)

Quote: Marc P @ August 4 2009, 11:05 AM BST

Is that in the cockney part of London?
:D

Yes - where they say 'Naff off' before 9pm and black men only mug you if they're accompanied by a white person. :)

Quote: Mikey Jackson @ August 3 2009, 8:38 PM BST

Meanwhile...

Short stories in a tour guide???

I think the OP is talking about the stories they tell as part of their tour. From what I gather they want someone to make them funny and therefore more entertaining.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 4 2009, 11:18 AM BST

I think the OP is talking about the stories they tell as part of their tour. From what I gather they want someone to make them funny and therefore more entertaining.

Surely if it's a tour guide, the stories have to be true? Wouldn't trying to make them "funny" basically equate with "lying" in this case? I think I could write some hilarious stories compared with the ones in, say, the tourist guide for The Tower Of London. Not that any of them would be true, of course.

Steve needs to get to the cheese.