Film shorts - Treatments required Page 2

No news yet then?

No, sorry - I think it's going to be a while as they're still working on the current short.

But I don't think they'll be using anything they've been sent so far. Everything I was sent I passed on for the producer and other writers to see.

Sorry to be vague. If I find out any more I will let you know.

Thanks again to everyone who did submit for this. I was hoping more would come of it for someone here!

JP

There's not much more to say but I was a little vague before and someone just asked me for an update.

Basically the chap running the original group didn't go for any of the scripts submitted via this site. But he's continuing to make films and if I have any updates on his work I'll pass that on as it may be worth contacting him directly. I doubt I'll meet many people as passionate and dedicated to film as he is.

However, I've now left that group and will continue with another one who plan to build up more gradually and learn as we go.

I'm still very new to all this but have already decided film has far too many variables for my liking! So I won't be asking for any more scripts until I can at least show you our test piece which we plan to start on shortly.

Thanks again to anyone who did submit and sorry it didn't work out.

Jane