Funniest story about friend Page 2

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 10, 2007, 10:21 PM

youre kidding? :|

Naw, my soul is dark, but not that black!

It happened but was not intentional on my part, and he only broke his leg...

;)

argh >_< I just must be a real pessimist

As Alan Partridge would say, Frankie - "That was just upseting - keep it light!"

Kids are idiots, I once went to Harrow to play Fives (ask a posh person) and me and my mates looked both ways and crossed the road. Then, there was a large group of us, all the younger kids following just blindly walked across. We got a right bollocking from our coach. F**king first years!

Quote: ajp29 @ August 11, 2007, 4:11 PM

Kids are idiots, I once went to Harrow to play Fives (ask a posh person) and me and my mates looked both ways and crossed the road. Then, there was a large group of us, all the younger kids following just blindly walked across. We got a right bollocking from our coach. F**king first years!

You may have come up with an excellent way of getting rid of a load of unwanted kids! Well done!

Soup works too.

Quote: Fred Peters @ August 10, 2007, 1:32 PM

It's a point. There are many categories that spring to mind which are not booze/drug-realted. Sexual/wanking misadventures, embarrassing work faux pas, people getting the disatrously wrong end of the stick; verbal confusion, pranks gone wrong (and right!), celeb encounters, odd family traits and histories..
Just life, rally -there's plenty! Come on, Darren, you look like a man who has ended up on the Sex Offenders' Register after innocently urinating on some schoolgirls hiding in some bushes, earning you the nickname, 'Golden Goldsmith'?!

Errr...

A mate of mine who I have a hatful of stories about (mainly sexual/wanking) Pulled this girl in a nightclub and he took her home. When they got to his house he suggested they get down to it in the back garden. The floor was a bit wet or muddy in the garden, so he talked her into laying her dress on the floor like a little sheet. She obliged. Anyway, he shagged her in the garden. then said he was just going to pop round the front, go through, and let her in the back of the house. Except it wasn't his house. He did a runner leaving her naked sat on her filthy dress in some strangers garden! priceless. cruel but priceless.

Laughing out loud Runaway! Runaway! ROFL

Laughing out loud

A mate pulled this geezer & took him home with her.I had a telephone call from her. She was whispering down her mobile, "Please can I come & rescue her as his breath stunk like someone had pooed in his mouth". When i got there she had locked herself in the bathroom & refused to come down and see him out or explain why, so i told him she had discovered she had crabs.
He thanked me (Which nearly knocked me out. She was not kidding about the breath). Anyhoo 2 weeks later she met this great guy & he invited her to a family occasion. There at his parents house was the guy with the whiffy breath. It was this new guys brother. The brother informed him of her crabs & she was dumped.

This one time, a friend got real drunk, and was sick! It was hilarious! I was really drunk too, so I started being sick, and we stood there vomiting in between hysterical laughter for hours.

And then we had sex in the sick.

Classy.

Are you Northern?

Quote: Aaron @ August 19, 2007, 11:41 PM

Classy.

Are you Northern?

...I was being sarcastic.

Quote: Sam Caine @ August 20, 2007, 6:06 AM

...I was being sarcastic.

You weren't laughing then?