The Life And Times Of Tim Page 2

I saw some of the teaser trailers for this, and liked the one where Tim's boss asks him to pretend to be a Mexican employee. Seems like some nicely understated humour.

I missed the actual start of it, but have spotted that E3 and 4 are on tonight, so have set the trusty Sky+ to catch them. Hope I find it as good as you guys.

This show is smashing my balls off.

I saw this last night and really liked it. There's something brilliantly low key and mundane about it...

Glad to find that I'm not the only one liking this show. :)

Initially thought I must be seeing something in it which no-one else was. Hope this show snowballs a larger audience.

I started watching this yesterday eps 3 & 4 and really like it. I'm glad its getting good reviews here. Its short and sweet, subtle but funny.

I saw the "Tim Fights an Old Man" episode last night - simply brilliant!

I don't always manage to catch this, but have really enjoyed it.

Just started watching this, three episodes in and if I may quote Bam!, "Bam!". I was pissing myself silly watching this. Fantastic!

Good isn't it? :)

*nods enthusiastically*

Tim is like Larry David. But for some reason I think Curb' is more cartoony than this.

The natural tone of the dialogue is put in the spot light by appearing as a cheap looking animation, whereas in Curb', the realism of the one hand held camera, docu-style exaggerates unnaturalness of some of the scenarios. If that makes sense?

Anyway, only three episodes in. No need to go jumping the gun yet. But, yes. Great. Brilliant first episode too. :D

The style of delivery by the guy who plays Tim also somewhat reminds me of Michael Cera.

Yeah, that non-confidence in what you're saying thing.

I really liked the girlfriends Dad. I don't even know how to describe him, but I love his passiveness. A great supporting sitcom character.

I love the hooker and the priest, great characters.

*wants more*

Quote: Leevil @ September 29 2009, 7:49 PM GMT

*wants more*

It starts a new season tonight, in the U.S. :)