Smile and act nice - A tea party invite.

Having a good nose through here I have noticed that while this forum is lovely there is a leetle hint of trolling taking place on the odd occassion, intentional and non-intentional. Some peeps seemd a bit miffed at the 4laughers, some miffed at those being miffed at the 4laughers, the odd comment that was meant to be funny but didn't come across well, nit picking at people's views/tastes/good intentions/monkey impressions. While everyone is different and has the right to do and feel as they wish, sometimes we forget that those who we reply to are people just like us who could be hurt by the things you say. It's better to say "this didn't work" than "this made me throw up my own lung". We all do it without thinking, even me! I thought that maybe it's best to try smooth over the rougher edges and throw a big tea party complete with virtual cakes, cyber sandwiches, and a big pot of the internet's finest earl grey. Nothing brings people together more that a mini batterburg. Everyone is welcome with love. Lovey

http://www.funny-ecards.com/specials/valentine/index.php?CardID=28B799189D448E26D20925403A168854

Help yourself! Forks and plates are on the right.........

Ewww... battenburg.

Can I have an almond slice instead?

Can I tempt anyone to a conga?

Make us a cuppa tea then luv- two sugars - and move the chairs so that I don't have to sit next to anyone will ya.

Oh no you don't! Make with the nice or no eclairs for you Mister!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 17, 2007, 1:47 PM

Oh no you don't! Make with the nice or no eclairs for you Mister!

You had me at eclairs...

All hand made.

By small children.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 17, 2007, 1:50 PM

All hand made.

By small children.

Damn once again you've drawn me in with your food talk you tempress, but in the spirit of this thread I'll knock up a quick victoria sponge and some layered jelly.

Okay, I admit my long bright pink hair and sticky out arms are a bit of a giveaway. Let us waltz to the strain of violins - and I use the word strain deliberately.

I think some of the bears have smuggled in cider.

Can I have some chips?

I don't see why not!

Speaking of which, has anyone ever tried those deep fried mars bars they sell in chip shops? Vile!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 17, 2007, 2:18 PM

I don't see why not!

Woo hoo! :D

Now, next problem: I don't like parties.

In that case, could you just pop down into that dark cellar where we keep the fryer. Sorry about the lightbulb, it went yesterday. It's right at the back. Whistling nnocently

I know your game, missy! *shakes fist*

Whistling nnocently Angelic