Favourite Simpsons Character? Page 2

Marge.
What a voice & that f**koff tall blue hair. WoW! bootiful Wooooman

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 30, 2007, 7:01 PM

Mine is Ralph :D "If youre happy and you know it, say a swear!" to which Ralph says, "MITTENS!"

Me fail English? That's unpossible!

Mr Burns/Snrub has to be my winner. "Funny, a pack of wild dogs should be tearing you to pieces. Oh you may as well come in. I'll see if I can find something to scold you with".

Other than that I'd agree with Ed Parnell about the Phil Hartman stuff. Lional Hutz and Troy Mclure were pretty perfect creations. The writing talent on that show from seasons 2-8 was staggering. I think those guys not being a part of the show was the main reason for the downturn in quality.

It has been getting better with the more recent episodes on Sky, but my allegiance is more towards Family Guy these days. Plus, looking forward to Futurama next year.

This is easy! Other than Homer....

The answer is Sideshow Mel (the one with the green hair and the bone in it). It wasn't until it was pointed out to me that I realised how funny he is. He only pops up in scenes when there is a big village debate, and he says something and everybody agrees with him and cheers. Watch out for it, it's hilarious!

Has anyone seen "The Simpsons Movie"? It's a laugh a minute! Really good - but only if you like The Simpsons. ;)

Favourite character? That's difficult. Maybe Lisa cos she's smart, but she's too much of a goody-two-shoes. I think it has to be the evil Montgomery Burns. Exssssellent!

Oh crikey! I've just realised that the release date was 9 August 2007 - so most of you probably won't have seen it yet. Erm, we have friends in the film distribution industry. Angelic

It's an impertinent point, but I reckon anybody who doesn't like The Simpsons probably won't go to see it.. with the advertising for it showing that yellow, fat bald guy who stars in it, I reckon they'll have twigged it won't be for them..

Or maybe they'll go and then afterwards they'll come out saying, "Gee, if only The Simpsons hadn't been in it..."

Sorry for the impertinence, I am not making fun of you, but just a turn of phrase that you used tweaked my funny bone!

:)

Glad it amused you.

It was a case of trying to avoid:

A: "It's really good."

B: "No it's not. The Simpsons are crap."

Just tryin' to get along.

Anyway, our senses of humour are obviously different - you didn't laugh at my attempt at a joke in the posting. :D

Quote: Something @ August 12, 2007, 5:54 PM

Glad it amused you.

It was a case of trying to avoid:

A: "It's really good."

B: "No it's not. The Simpsons are crap."

Just tryin' to get along.

Anyway, our senses of humour are obviously different - you didn't laugh at my attempt at a joke in the posting. :D

Yes I did!
:)

Both jokes! ;)

I thought your post was fun, that's why I apologised for my impertinence!!!

Laughing out loud

Thanks. Looks like I need to work on my sense of humour a bit. :)

Quote: Something @ August 12, 2007, 5:28 PM

Oh crikey! I've just realised that the release date was 9 August 2007 - so most of you probably won't have seen it yet.

Errmm, it was released on July 25th here!

I got my info from IMDB about the release date:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462538/

But it's just been pointed out to me (by spouse) that that was the Thailand release date. Rolling eyes I wish "nanny" wouldn't decide what content I have to see. Just because I might be IN Thailand doesn't necessarily mean I want everything I read on the Net to be Thailand-related info. [/rant off]

Well, it's a good film anyway. :D

Barman Moe is my favourite unsimpson character, Every wednesday reading little women to the homeless - class!

I love Moe, even more so since I heard he was based on comedian Rich Hall.

Homer