And now, the end is near... Page 3

Quote: Huge Bear @ May 5 2009, 4:50 PM BST

I was a lot more abrasive than Graham (what an absolutely top guy) but my intentions were the same. Although I've not posted as extensively, I still feel I've got to know a few of you. But I'm going to show solidarity

:( Bye Bear. :(

:( Jeeez. Hug Bye.

Just Badge to go then.
When's he legging it?

>_<

Wait! Huge Bear as well! >_<

This is just silly guys. You're very important contributors to the site. Please, please, please stay. Even if you disagree with the moderating team you should still stick around, I really want you both to stay. :(

Perhaps a quick postscript. As I saw it one BSG member was being deliberately undermined by another (https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/12923/2). Because it was subtle and insidious the perpetrator gets away with it, while the recipient, possibly the most mild-mannered person on the entire forum, yep Badge, gets stuck up on the notice board along with the rest of us. Those double standards. Meanwhile the troll is free to send Private Messages to another member telling them to f**k off, (is that allowed in the forum rules?) although as that other member is probably partial to playing mind games themselves...anyway the two of them can sit anonymously and laugh themselves silly at the lot of you...

Really, makes my blood boil. And if I'm trolling now, I want no part of it. Take care.

Quote: zooo @ May 5 2009, 5:14 PM BST

Haha, well, definitely not you're, but I did originally write you, and then edit it to your.

Basically, I have no idea. :)

I'm not sure.

'Call me crazy, but I don't think your being a condescending tit is going to help things.'

If you write out the sentiment fully it would be...

Call me crazy, but I don't think the fact that you are being a etc...'

So is it you're, rather than the possessive your? I mean he does possess his being in a sense. But not in the sense of being a tit.

:)

I have tried to reman aloof from this argument, but I can restrain my self no longer - it's "your"

"being a tit" is a state or condition, and therefore taking the place of a noun.

I concur with Timbo. It is "my being a tit" that zooo referred to.

Dom DeLuise checked out, too. :(

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30581493/

Graham don't you dare you're one of the best posters.

I will stalk you. Prepare to be followed to work by Sootyj reading his latest witless utterings with a megaphone.

If I can persuade him I will stnad outside your house with Griff and argue loudly and ceaselessly about grammar.

Before kicking your bins over.

You have been warned!

Quote: DaButt @ May 5 2009, 5:53 PM BST

Dom DeLuise checked out, too. :(

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30581493/

:(

Cannonball!!!!!!!!

Quote: PhQnix @ May 5 2009, 5:38 PM BST

Wait! Huge Bear as well! >_<

This is just silly guys. You're very important contributors to the site. Please, please, please stay. Even if you disagree with the moderating team you should still stick around, I really want you both to stay. :(

Worry not big man I'm still here.

I'm off too.

But, I'll be back later. No booing!!!! Angry

Quote: Gavin @ May 5 2009, 6:03 PM BST

Worry not big man I'm still here.

Yay Gavin! :D

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 5 2009, 6:06 PM BST

I'm off too.

But, I'll be back later. No booing!!!! Angry

Booo-- Unimpressed

Spoilsport.

Tis not a good day quite a few tidy guys going hopefully they will return. Some day Teary