Ideal - Series 5

A brand new 6-part series of Ideal kicks off on Monday 11th May at 10:30pm on BBC Three.

One of the few BBC Three programmes which doesn't seem to attract much criticism. I've only seen bits and pieces of the show but rather enjoy it when I watch, so am looking forward to this fifth series.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/ideal/

Great news! ;)

Fantastic series.

Brilliant news. The only BBC Three comedy that I enjoy. :)

Brilliant!! I can't wait:)

It is pretty great, perfect vehicle for Vegas

Can't wait, Ideal is always hilarously absurd. Sad this series is only 6 episodes instead of the usual 8. I actually just marathoned series 1-4 on DVD in anticipation of series 5.

:D Here we go.

Jonny Vegas has dropped a shed load of weight hasn't he.

Seems so. :)

Edit; I've only just realized that one of the cast is the young kiddy in Primevil. :$

Downloading now. Not happy about the 6 episodes, however.

Brilliant start to the series IMO, good as ever , the Jenny Coma storyline is interesting, and also the fact that Moss has given up dealing. I still wish I knew what was going on in the flat next door with that masked man. And I noticed Psycho Paul and his sidekick did not make an appearance in this first episode and the preview for the next one, are they still in Ideal?

Quote: maidenpriest @ May 12 2009, 8:11 AM BST

And I noticed Psycho Paul and his sidekick did not make an appearance in this first episode and the preview for the next one, are they still in Ideal?

I hope so, Psycho Paul is brilliant, and the dippy twin has some great lines.

Quote: Aaron @ April 26 2009, 5:54 PM BST

A brand new 6-part series of Ideal kicks off on Monday 11th May at 10:30pm on BBC Three.

One of the few BBC Three programmes which doesn't seem to attract much criticism.

Or many viewers.

It's all right, and a good vehicle for Johnny Vegas, but I think 5 series is pushing it a bit. Not sure there's anywhere left for it to go.

Quote: chipolata @ May 12 2009, 10:39 AM BST

Or many viewers.

It's all right, and a good vehicle for Johnny Vegas, but I think 5 series is pushing it a bit. Not sure there's anywhere left for it to go.

This is plenty of places for it to go IMO, it still seems like a 'new' sitcom to me and has not out stayed its welcome IMO

Anyone know where I can get the theme music?

Quote: maidenpriest @ May 12 2009, 10:44 AM BST

Anyone know where I can get the theme music?

It might be on this CD?:

See Amazon product listing