Crap towns Page 2

El Paso sucks the big one.

Loving the shooza, tumble

ducky x

Quote: David Bussell @ March 30 2009, 2:02 PM BST

Show off.

Personally I don't rate Calais too highly (or any other town in France) ;)

I live near Croydon, do I win a prize?

Yeah, Croydon is a bit rubbish. Having said that I'm from near Sutton, which is hardly the Athens of England.

Quote: zooo @ March 30 2009, 1:36 PM BST

Milton Keynes is ace!

The rest sound crap though. :)

I went to MK for ice skating on wednesday. It was fun. But I'm not too keen on MK itself, too concrete looking.

I nominate not my home town of Skegness, but it's close relative Chapel St Lenords. Rough as fook.

Quote: PhQnix @ March 30 2009, 2:33 PM BST

I live near Croydon, do I win a prize?

I former colleague of mine had a wonderful address in Croydon but I can't remember it exactly. It was something like...

Bluebell Cottage
Sunningdale Lane
Meadowfield
Croydon

Quote: Leevil @ March 30 2009, 2:42 PM BST

I went to MK for ice skating on wednesday. It was fun. But I'm not too keen on MK itself, too concrete looking.

That's the beauty of it.

I nominate not my home town of Skegness, but it's close relative Chapel St Lenords. Rough as fook.

Skeggy just up the road from me.

Quote: David Bussell @ March 30 2009, 2:02 PM BST

No kidding. And then you look across the river at Mexico and realize that it can get even worse.

Quote: DaButt @ March 30 2009, 3:18 PM BST

No kidding. And then you look across the river at Mexico and realize that it can get even worse.

I took a walk across that river and things were not pretty on the other side.

Hi Leevil

i live down the road in loverly louth. you're right, chapel is dreary. the type of place tight parents take their kids rather than shell out on all the musicalments and donuts and chucklebrother extravaganzas in skegvegas.

ducky x

Aren't all towns crap when you live there? You can't wait to get out and go somewhere else? Then when you go somewhere else you realise it's just as crap, maybe even worse?

Yes, you tend to hate your hometown, but once you've escaped and been gone a while, you start to feel all affectionate towards them.