Greeting Card ideas - just to let you know. Page 2

Quote: random @ March 5 2009, 5:30 PM GMT

Again, just to let you know.

Out of the 28 sent, I've still only had a return on 8, that being the latter 8, strangely.

Those 8 were rejected but then I guess (and as others have said) you won't see a card in Clintons with a big cock on the front.

They've emailed many times apologizing for the delay (esp' as they initially said a 2 week turn around).

So, as ever, sitting tight.

I'm holding back to hear from them all so I can then start to taylor to their requirements.

Just thought I'd mention it :)

Aww, shame.

Fingers crossed for the rest. :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 5 2009, 5:34 PM GMT

Aww, shame.

Fingers crossed for the rest. :)

Indeed.

Testing the water ;)

Also, those returned shall be then sent on to the next card company lined up! And so on.

I managed to miss all these somehow. I'll keep an eye out for new ones and suggest some captions.

Have got a few ideas for greeting cards, I had some feedback from a company saying

"I feel you may have the beginnings of an idea that could be developed into a range of cards, but at the moment I'm not quite sure how"

This was about a four years ago, and to date, me and the person who gave me the feedback (Who I haven't heard from since) still haven't found it.

Firstly, are they any good? secondly, what next?

http://shootingpeople.org/cards/michael_everett?profile_name=michael_everett

Just click on more photos and then select one and you should get some kind of slideshow.

Ignore the bloke in the hockey mask holding the large knife.

Can't make that out.

Have got a few ideas for greeting cards, I had some feedback from a company saying

"I feel you may have the beginnings of an idea that could be developed into a range of cards, but at the moment I'm not quite sure how"

This was about a four years ago, and to date, me and the person who gave me the feedback (Who I haven't heard from since) still haven't found it.

Firstly, are they any good? secondly, what next?

http://shootingpeople.org/cards/michael_everett?profile_name=michael_everett

Just click on more photos and then select one and you should get some kind of slideshow.

Ignore the bloke in the hockey mask holding the large knife