Greeting Card ideas - just to let you know.

Regarding the ideas that have already been sent; they've been intouch saying they have had a wee bit of a back log and shall be intouch by the end of next week.

Shall post some new pic's up hopefully monday :)

Ok. :)

Quote: random @ February 6 2009, 1:20 PM GMT

Regarding the ideas that have already been sent; they've been intouch saying they have had a wee bit of a back log and shall be intouch by the end of next week.

Shall post some new pic's up hopefully monday today! :)

:D Good, I'm bored.

:)

:(

They have emailed me once again saying they are extending a further week on top of what they extended Teary so it's gonna be next week sometime before I/we hear anything.

Must admit I'm a wee bit gutted as I would like to know just where our work is hitting...

Oh well, it's fun anyway, so nevermind. :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 10 2009, 11:32 AM GMT

Oh well, it's fun anyway, so nevermind. :)

:)

So which ones did you send in the end? Maybe you should've ran them by me first...

Quote: Lee Henman @ February 10 2009, 6:05 PM GMT

So which ones did you send in the end? Maybe you should've ran them by me first...

Didn't think Lee.

A total of 28 have been submitted so far (26 of which are what have appeared on here, the other 2 were solely my idea's (more visual))

Quote: random @ February 6 2009, 1:20 PM GMT

Shall post some new pic's up hopefully monday :)

No apostrophe! >_<

Quote: Aaron @ February 10 2009, 7:45 PM GMT

No apostrophe! >_<

Shit Aaron, you do make me laugh! :D

Aarons second favourite site: http://www.apostrophecatastrophes.com/

Quote: Tuumble @ February 10 2009, 8:17 PM GMT

Aarons second favourite site: http://www.apostrophecatastrophes.com/

Laughing out loud

Again, just to let you know.

Out of the 28 sent, I've still only had a return on 8, that being the latter 8, strangely.

Those 8 were rejected but then I guess (and as others have said) you won't see a card in Clintons with a big cock on the front.

They've emailed many times apologizing for the delay (esp' as they initially said a 2 week turn around).

So, as ever, sitting tight.

I'm holding back to hear from them all so I can then start to taylor to their requirements.

Just thought I'd mention it :)