Biting the bullet and chipping my teeth.

Erm, hello. Wave

Introductions are always difficult aren't they? Especially when it's to someone you have to refer to as 'Your Honour' and you're only meeting them due to a certain incident involving a certain penguin house at a certain local zoo and a certain lack of trousers.

It's a long story...

Anyhoo, the sudden realisation that I'm knocking on the door of 30 and hoping that no-one is in has provided me with the kick up the rear to find an alternative to spending the rest of my life working in the thrilling world that is Pet Insurance (trust me, the novelty of the phrase 'a claws in the policy' wears off pretty quickly). As the only other thing it seems that I can do is to put a smile on peoples' faces I thought I'd give it a go. Also, a Polish woman once told me that I should be on the radio, although that said it might just have been a local insult to say that I'm too ugly for telly.

I'm going to chance my arm and post some ideas on the critique forum, after I've deciphered the scrawl in my ideas book that is, otherwise it'll be along the lines of 'Squiggle squiggle something wiggle. Word that ends in 'g' squiggle.'

Oh my aching sides...

ttfn

Hello there. Welcome & stuff.xx

Hi and welcome to the BSG.

*hides all the penguins*

Yes welcome mate, it's a nuthouse I reckon, but you'd know that if you're a writer...

:D

Quote: dfgumby @ July 23, 2007, 1:47 PM

Also, a Polish woman once told me that I should be on the radio, although that said it might just have been a local insult to say that I'm too ugly for telly.

Laughing out loud
Well I find that photograph of you in your avatar highly attractive.

Welcome SBG, a forim that welcumes evuryone, kwon matter hwo bad the dyslexia and spoiling

Quote: zooo @ July 23, 2007, 5:58 PM

Laughing out loud
Well I find that photograph of you in your avatar highly attractive.

And I bet your feeling's for zooo are mutual.

Hello & welcome

Welcome to BSG from Shakespeare for Dyslexics.

"Is this a gadger I see or beef me?"

BETHCAM

Welcome Pleased

Cheers all for welcoming this little snipe from the gutters of the Midlands and making him feel right at home.
I'll just dump my suitcase of penguins down here and stretch out on the sofa yeah?
Any chance of a cup of tea too?

Oh, and zooo, a signed copy of my avatar pic is in the post. I didn't have your address so I just put your name on the envelope but I'm sure it'll get there, just like when you write to Santa. Or Elvis. Or Hitler. Or Elvis Hitler.

Hi dfgumby and welcomeWave

Have fun!

I've run out of tea, but I have got some coffee that'll blow your socks off!

Hello dfgumby, welcome to the (uhm) forum. Please don't feed the parrots between 7pm and 9pm. Parade at 0530, full kit. Inspection by RSM Charley (it's kinda initiation!). Have fun, we do. I've been in a coma for the last couple of weeks but just woke up when they turned the machine off!!

Welcome to the team. Hope to see some more of your stuff.

When I say stuff, I mean your writing, not anything else!

I thought I saw a little penguin outside my window yesterday, but then it was a penguin with a cats head.... then it was a cat.

It was a cat along.

hello