The Visit

anyone watched this yet? its online on the bbc website.
i thought it was quite good actually. i'd definitely tune in again.

It's mentioned elsewhere because we've got one of the actors on the site.

I'll watch it Monday -I think.

Writer.

What's the thread again?

Quote: Leevil @ July 14, 2007, 11:27 PM

Writer.

?

I finally got around to watching this last night on the BBC Three repeat, and really enjoyed it. Some great lines, and great performances all round (not least from our Vince, who, erm, 'performed' in his own special way Laughing out loud).

Will definitely be watching next week's.

Yeah, I really think the series is going good, not to mention episode 2, just shown on BBC3, which definitely lived up to our expectations. Well done to all the actors, especially old Vin!

Friends..Romans..Countrymen.. :)Sorry for being all thesp but am in 'Actor' mode having watched myself on the Visit ;)have had some really good reviews but of course the really important views are here amongst the learned laughter merchants.I feel it is gathering pace after a steady start,looking forward to next week when i have loads of fun with a phone up my bum Errr ..anyway please keep in touch and a big thank you to those who have said kind things about my performance as Blind Pete Wave

Quote: vincent davies @ July 22, 2007, 10:03 PM

Sorry for being all thesp but am in 'Actor' mode having watched myself on the Visit

Obviously not a method actor then?

Saw the first one and liked it, still have to watch the second one. Its very much in the style of the Royale Family/Early Doors/Smoking Room which means the writing has to stand up. There were moments when it didn't but I think for the majority of it it did. Really liked the spliff on the don't do drugs doll.

I haven't seen the second episode yet, but the first one showed potential. There were some good lines. In fact I've got the second episode on my Sky planner. I think I'll watch it now.

The second episode was pretty good. But Tony Burgess can write - you only have to look at Ideal, which he contributed to.

Not sure which episode I watched? Thought it was okay though.

Blind Pete is definitely well acted and very convincing, well done Vince. There are some very funny lines in it, but they felt a bit stretched between not so funny ones. Thats just my opinion.