Next GW Newsletter?

I was just wondering when the next Green Wing newsletter is coming out. After all, there was that interview with Victoria Pile that still hasn't been posted on the website.

Sorry if I seem impatient, but it has been a while since the last newsletter in January.

There is no schedule for the GW newsletters; they're just "as" and "when" there's anything worthy of note.

Hi Ian - we haven't forgotten about GW. It's just, as Aaron says, we only send out a GW newsletter when we have enough content to justify filling up people's inboxes.

The next will probably be towards the end of this month or early June. By then we should have some more definitive news on the DVD, sound track, spin-off and all the other GW related things.

It is taking a bit longer than expected to conduct the writers interview (my fault) but I'm confident we should be able to publish that at the same time as the newsletter goes out so watch this space.

I understand.

I wish we had new info!!! It's getting frustrating

Evidently there's no new info to give.

Quote: Peppyman @ June 18, 2007, 2:58 PM

I wish we had new info!!! It's getting frustrating

Hi Peppyman. A new Green Wing newsletter is in the works but we haven't got enough content amassed to warrant sending it out yet. We're still waiting for more details on a couple of items. It should be ready in the next couple of months though.

Here's some of the planned content...

- Our exclusive Green Wing writers interview (some burning questions will finally be answered!)

- A lowdown on what's in the Series Two Script Book

- Clarification about what's happening about the potential 'Ultimate GW DVD boxset', soundtrack CD and foreign DVD region releases

- News about Victoria Pile's American comedy series and the much talked about spin-off

- Various other things like the Top 10 GW videos, that sort of thing.

Sorry for the wait in the meantime but do still stay tuned!

Look forward to it! :)

Quote: Mark @ June 20, 2007, 1:47 AM

Hi Peppyman. A new Green Wing newsletter is in the works but we haven't got enough content amassed to warrant sending it out yet. We're still waiting for more details on a couple of items. It should be ready in the next couple of months though.

Here's some of the planned content...

- Our exclusive Green Wing writers interview (some burning questions will finally be answered!)

- A lowdown on what's in the Series Two Script Book

- Clarification about what's happening about the potential 'Ultimate GW DVD boxset', soundtrack CD and foreign DVD region releases

- News about Victoria Pile's American comedy series and the much talked about spin-off

- Various other things like the Top 10 GW videos, that sort of thing.

Sorry for the wait in the meantime but do still stay tuned!

I have info on the soundtrack you just have to send an email to: david@mannersmcdade.co.uk