Sitcoms on stage. Page 2

And Guest House Paradiso was shocking. Not as bad as Hulk but in my worst three films ever...

Dan

Quote: tmswr @ January 7 2009, 10:24 AM GMT

What about films? Have any been turned into films....and more importantly, what should be turned into a film?

If you mean sitcom-to-film adaptations, then there are plenty of threads discussing this already.

Quote: swerytd @ January 7 2009, 10:45 AM GMT

And Guest House Paradiso was shocking very funny.

Quote: Aaron @ January 7 2009, 10:45 AM GMT

And Guest House Paradiso was good.

Wrong.

Dan

I know you are, but what am I?

Wrong. No comebacks. <sticks fingers in ears> Lalalalalalalalalalala, not listening, not listening...

Dan

Yes, I liked Guest House Paradiso as well. So there. It's only Bottom, not bleedin' Citizen Kane. Wasn't there a thread about movie versions only a few weeks back?

Guest House Paradiso wasn't as good as Bottom, which was hardly amazing itself.

Quote: Griff @ January 7 2009, 10:52 AM GMT

Why is it so hard to make a Hulk movie? It's probably the most genius character Marvel ever came up with - perfect for psychological drama (the personification of the brute within us, the awful plight of Banner etc) and also hilarious comedy ("Hulk smash puny human! Hulk kill! Hulk make sexy time with Jennifer Connelly/Liv Tyler") and yet they make a bollocks of it every single time.

Because the Hulk is always just a lumbering monster who doesn't speak in the films, so the story always suffers.

Quote: Aaron @ January 7 2009, 10:47 AM GMT

If you mean sitcom-to-film adaptations, then there are plenty of threads discussing this already.

Apologies for not realising there's another thread. I'm new to this. Once you were talking about stage I was interested to see if people thought it was a good idea for sitcoms to be turned into films as I know of a few in the pipeline.

Apologies again. I will go hunt the other thread down.

No problem. :)