What are you watching on TV? Page 588

Maybe Crooked House on BBC Four at 10:30.

Anyone seen it before? Any good?

Mark Gatiss, Lee Ingleby, Phillip Jackson, Andy Nyman, Julian Rhind-Tutt, Paul Frift.

The Wainscoting.

Ghost stories about a haunted manor house. In 1786, a self-made man with shady business ethics starts to hear ghastly sounds in the panelling of his drawing room.

Am recording it!

Looks ace.

Me too now. :)

It says on my guide "1990". That's never right?!

Nope!!

:) Didn't think so. F**king Virgin Media!

It's new, apparently.

Brannnnnnd new.

It good?

Oh, you recorded it, ignore me. (Always the best option.)

A Question Of Sport with Frank Skinner.

Father Ted.

'Do you still have a big, oul hairy arse?'

It's more of a downey fluff.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 22 2008, 11:28 PM GMT

It's more of a downey fluff.

My arse
:)

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 22 2008, 10:30 PM GMT

Maybe Crooked House on BBC Four at 10:30.

Anyone seen it before? Any good?

Mark Gatiss, Lee Ingleby, Phillip Jackson, Andy Nyman, Julian Rhind-Tutt, Paul Frift.

LOL... Andy Nyman was in the year above me when I did A level drama...

kjs

You guys got TV ... lucky bastards ... all ours disappeared in August when the Guardia arrested the peeps providing the service, and impounded all their equipment too! After a few weeks of pointing dustbin lids, woks (and anything else we could find that was dish-shaped) at the sky, and actually managing to pick up a few channels from Astra or somesuch, me and the the lady wife have nearly completed the construction of a 2M dish. The spherical geometry of these things is a real pain (we have discovered) but if it works we'll have the first sat dish in existence to incorporate bits of an old rotary washing line, amongst other things! Maybe it will work in time for Christmas, maybe not. If it does work you'll hear from me on this subject again (otherwise I'll go deathly quiet!).

Could you not buy one?