What are you watching on TV? Page 584

Quote: Ben @ December 21 2008, 10:25 PM GMT

I watched 'Play It Again, Sam' earlier on TV. On DVD. Tomorrow I shall watch 'Love and Death'.

'Love and Death' is one of my Fav movies. The rambling speech he gives towards the end kills me every time. I love his written works too, esp. "If the Impressionists Had Been Dentists"

Lovey

Quote: Aaron @ December 21 2008, 11:20 PM GMT

Sounds crushingly depressing.

They are comedies, y'know! :)

Quote: Ned1984 @ December 21 2008, 11:00 PM GMT

They do unspeakable things with pooh.

I just noticed that too!

Laughing out loud

Hee! The perfect picture too.

Quote: zooo @ December 21 2008, 11:21 PM GMT

They are comedies, y'know! :)

Supposedly!

The only one I'm aware of having seen actually made me wish that there was a terrorist on the plane I was on at the time.

Quote: Ned1984 @ December 21 2008, 11:00 PM GMT

Sick Oh dear God. Sick A mate just emailed me a link Sick I will never ever open another email from him again Sick It was called 2 Girls 1 Cup Sick They do unspeakable things with pooh.

You wait til you see '1 man, 1 jar'. JESUS!

Quote: Aaron @ December 21 2008, 11:23 PM GMT

Supposedly!

The only one I'm aware of having seen actually made me wish that there was a terrorist on the plane I was on at the time.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Yes, I don't find him funny either.

Quote: Ben @ December 21 2008, 11:24 PM GMT

You wait til you see '1 man, 1 jar'. JESUS!

I never want to see anything that has a number in the name again. They always make me sick. 2 Girls 1 cup, Police Academy 8, Rocky 5, I could go on.

You're all loooooosers!

(which one was it, Aaron?)

I don't know. All I remember was s scene in a dimly lit restaurant which seemed to be recurring. Umm. The teacher out of Clueless was in it, I think. Little bald dude.

Quote: DaButt @ December 21 2008, 11:10 PM GMT

Now that you've had the experience, I think that leaves 4 people on the planet who haven't seen it.

Me. I'm not going to be left trying to scrub that out of my brain :O

Quote: Aaron @ December 21 2008, 11:32 PM GMT

I don't know. All I remember was s scene in a dimly lit restaurant which seemed to be recurring. Umm. The teacher out of Clueless was in it, I think. Little bald dude.

I have no idea.

But since you were on a plane, it must be a recent one. They are not great. His 70s (and 80s) films are wonderful, I promise.

I have a feeling it was this one - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0378947/ - but I'm pretty sure Allen was in it himself, and isn't listed there. :/

Oh, I've not even sen that one.

When I think of 'Woody Allen films' I don't think any past the mid nineties even come into my head.

They are NOT his best work. At all.