The Rolf Harris Show

Did anyone else feel surprise and delight to see a repeat from 1969 of The Rolf Harris Show last Sunday? I videoed the first half hour but then there was a power cut! I chewed over my bad luck ( why couldn't it have happened later?) but a couple of days later to my amazement saw that the programme was on BBC iPlayer... watch it at your leisure, Rupert!
:) To me it was excellent entertainment. Was thinking as the programme begun, that it opened with a typical 1960s studio setting (yeah I know I'm probably stating the obvious here but it crossed my mind anyway ) - the big open studio and the plethora of light bulbs around the floor as part of the lighting arrangements.
Anyway - great entertainment - thanks BBC!!
If you missed it and would like to see it it's probably still on iPlayer but you'll have to be quick Pleased

Good old Rolf!

Hairy, but not offensive!

I watched it on BBCi player last night. I thought it was quite good, enjoyed seeing Vince Hill and Val Doonican on the show as well. :D

I remember whatever show he did in the 80s/90s...

Rolf's Cartoon Club?

Yup yup yup. :)

Quote: zooo @ December 1 2008, 2:08 PM GMT

I remember whatever show he did in the 80s/90s...

Rolf's Cartoon Club?

Is that the one where Rolf Harris....showed cartoons? Or am I thinking of something else.

No there was Rolf's Cartoon Club and Rolf's Cartoon Time.

A time and a club? Blimey, that's confusing.

Well I think Rolf's Cartoon Time had ended by the time Club began.