Britain's Got a New PM Page 4

I think I may now be mentally scarred.

Quote: Leevil @ June 28, 2007, 4:51 PM

I'm not going to pretend I know anything about politics or care.

So I'll say, meh.

. .

Quote: zooo @ June 29, 2007, 5:50 PM

Do you know what?
That David Miliband is quite fit.

(sorry to bring down the tone, but this is big news! An attractive politician?! Unheard of.)

Zooo I can see where you are coming from (Pun intended).
I would have a go but not with him face up, nor me face up. He aint bad enough to dismiss. So I reckon a crawling position for myself may be 'Okaley Cokaley'

Quote: charley rance @ June 29, 2007, 11:24 PM

Zooo I can see where you are coming from (Pun intended).
I would have a go but not with him face up, nor me face up. He aint bad enough to dismiss. So I reckon a crawling position for myself may be 'Okaley Cokaley'

Do you know I know of NO ONE who inds the female members of the cabinet sexy? It's like a job requirement to induce vomit one way or another.

The sooner I am elected supreme ruler and we get rid of this shower of shite the better. Especially for me.

Did one MP have an affair with another MP. I recall something about it. Hmmmmmm! Maybe it was a role play game and all in the mind.

John Major had his way with Edwina Curry. Is that the tryst of which you speak?

Yeah. There you go.*claps* Well done Zooo.
Ewwwwwwww! That thought is in my head now. The two of them naked. Urghhhhhhhh! How could either of them. Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick

THEY DID IT FULLY CLOTHED!
Okay? :O

I think she got the rawer deal, but only by a tiny margin.
Neither of them were particularly punching above their weight.

The most disturbing thing is, she's gone on the record saying he's actually extremely funny, charming and ... Well I shan't go on.

*shu - dder*

Quote: Aaron @ June 29, 2007, 11:00 AM

d) I already donate to charity via Direct Debit on a monthly basis.

Child support isn't charity Aaron, its also not tax deductable :)

Laughing out loud

Shhh! Don't tell anyone but I actually thought that Edwina Currie was almost attractive!

Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick
David Chapman is. Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick

Laughing out loud And you call me weird Dave!