Positive DNA Test

So Eddie Murphy insists on Mel B having a DNA test to prove the baby girl 'Angel' isn't his.

What a surprise - she turns out to be his after all (his 7th so far - more 'Cumming in America' than 'Coming to America'). I can't think of someone more unsuited to appear in a film called 'Daddy Day Care'.

Did he really need a test done? - I mean her first words were "mother-f***er".

I wonder if they should be calling it 'Unfunny Spice'.

Harsh words! Laughing out loud

Eddie Murphy seriously creeps me out.

*shudder*

To be a little fair on Mr Eddie Murphy, I bet he has lots of women claim he is the pop of their chilblains. I find it more disgusting he slept with Mel B in the first place.
I fancy him. He is funny. Funny goes a long way in my book. I would do him & guarentee there is no bambinos after.
So Eddie if you are ever to read this how about you bring along Jim Carrey and we can have a 3 way er. Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Whistling nnocently

Quote: charley rance @ June 27, 2007, 1:30 PM

So Eddie if you are ever to read this how about you bring along Jim Carrey and we can have a 3 way er. Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Whistling nnocently

Another sequel? - Dumb, Dumber and Dumb Blonde.

(sorry - bad me)

Events occur in real time... 14:00:01PM... 14:00:02PM... 14:00:03...

There's a bomb in L.A and when it goes off, it releases loads of terrorists infected with a super virus, which when contracted makes you burn the American flag and sing 'I love Bin Laden'.

... 15:00:00PM... 15:00:01PM... 15:00:02...

Fankoo Andy Laughing out loud
Only I am not blonde.Well I do have blonde highlights.Guess that counts. I dont mind anyhoo. What a 3 wayer. Woo!

lol

thanks Leevil - and I look nothing like Keifer Sutherland!

Nice new Avatar Andy! Very cool!
edit: i can't spell!

*cough cough*