Sarah Silverman

Hey all, does anybody know if Sarah Silverman's performing another stand up gig in the UK any time soon? I read that her one in London reacently wasnt all that good, so I'm wondering really if she's planing on staying here or coming back again another time to perform? (I'm hoping the bad reviews she got haven't put her off!) Thanks. :)

Quote: Cerysooooo @ November 2 2008, 2:14 AM GMT

Hey all, does anybody know if Sarah Silverman's performing another stand up gig in the UK any time soon? I read that her one in London reacently wasnt all that good, so I'm wondering really if she's planing on staying here or coming back again another time to perform? (I'm hoping the bad reviews she got haven't put her off!) Thanks. :)

I think the bad reviews were mainly because she only did a 40 minute set. The people in attendance started booing so she had to come back on and do a Q&A as she had no more material. As for if she's coming back, probably not for a while after this time.

I never found her very funny

As soon as she's written enough new material for a longer set, I expect!

I like her stuff. What I've heard of it.

I think she is a funny lady, too.

She is one of the few current stand ups (that I know about..) that I'd go and see.

I saw Jesus is Magic last night. It's very funny. I hope she'll come back soon.

Yeh I bought the DVD, it was pretty good :)

I hope she comes back, I think we need more female comedians. Did you know she was 37?! :O

Edited by Aaron.

Quote: Cerysooooo @ November 3 2008, 10:07 PM GMT

Did you know she was 37?! :O

Yes. Yes I did.