South Park Returns Page 2

Some people just don't like it. Fair enough.

They're wrong obviously. :)

My problem with South Park is that ever since the episodes where they take the piss out of Family Guy, i have'nt been able to bring myself to watch it anymore.

I'm now completely apathetic to Family Guy. It's kind of like when someone shows you how a magic trick is done, it loses it's hold over you.

Damn Manatees.

LOL!!!! New Southpark is brilliant!!

Indiana Jones!

Downloading

Gav or Nill, where are you downloading the new episode from?

hahahaha Indiana Jones Deliverance

Squeal piggy!

:P

Did Indianna Jones swear, fart, die horribly or get covered in poo by any chance?

Better. He was raped by George Lucas and Steven Spielburg.

Quote: Chris Forshaw @ October 10 2008, 12:55 PM BST

Better. He was raped by George Lucas and Steven Spielburg.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

How do they come up with such quality on a consistant basis???

It's the stormtrooper I wasn't expecting! With the whole Chinese thing, I think Trey is married to a japanese/chinese woman. That's why he keeps on cracking on them like in the episode where Kenny has to play the PSP to win the final battle between Good and Evil where it is revealed that japanese people 'don't have souls'. Then there's the whole City Wok guy!

'Damn mongrians!break down my shitty wall!'

I do so love Matt and Trey.

Really, Aaron should love them, they say all the same kind of things he does and similarly don't care if people think they mean it or not.

I've just never got into it. It was always on too late, and on the wrong channels, for me to watch.

Just watch them online. That's what I do.
And don't bother with the first season, they are no longer funny.
I'd start at around season 4 or 5.

But would I not need to have the characters and their relationships established from season one?