big brother love it loathe it Page 3

Quote: David Chapman @ June 14, 2007, 10:00 PM

I think it's pathetic.

I mean how can you sit for hours and hours looking at a screen?

Oh, don't you watch any TV?

I liked that green 'Golf Sale' t-shirt the Essex bloke was wearing in his audition video last night.

That Essex bloke wears weird fake blue contacts.
That other new one Billy has real blue eyes though, and now I love him.
Doesn't take much...

Quote: zooo @ June 16, 2007, 3:13 PM

That Essex bloke wears weird fake blue contacts.
That other new one Billy has real blue eyes though, and now I love him.
Doesn't take much...

Was Billy the one who said his ultimate aim was to pull a page 3 "stunner"? ( I may be paraphrasing here, slightly). He seemed like a bit of a tool to me.

Now, the Alan Sugar-lite one, he could really shake things up.

I woke up in the big brother house last night.

Quote: Esty @ June 16, 2007, 3:25 PM

Was Billy the one who said his ultimate aim was to pull a page 3 "stunner"? ( I may be paraphrasing here, slightly). He seemed like a bit of a tool to me.

Yup. He is a tool. But he look so prettyyy.

I like the old millionaire too. At last someone who won't let Charlie shout them down in an argument. I can't wait until she tries.

Quote: zooo @ June 16, 2007, 2:34 PM

Oh, don't you watch any TV?

I actually meant sitting at a bloody computer terminal night after night writing inane and pointless comments about all sorts of rubbish!

Aha!
I'm with you now. Rolling eyes

I dreamed the other night that I'd actually overtaken Leevil's post count!

I watched a few of the episodes of BB when it first started but got bored with it. They don't even talk about it as much as they used to on the Chris Moyles show - so there aint much going on...

;)

Only reality show I like, okay love in a way. Never watched the first series, but caught it about 2 weeks into Big Brother 2 and became hooked on it ever since. It is or was originally a good show to watch human interaction with people from different backgrounds all in the same environment which wouldn't happen in everyday life. Watching how these people would react to each other, who would bond with who, how they would pull together during tasks etc used to be very good viewing. Until it became all about "celebrity"...so now people just go in to get a spread in Heat magazine. But even though its not as good anymore I still watch it.

A few years ago I did watch it once and got hooked for a while.

Now I refuse to watch any of it because I know what can happen.

Only watched the Johnny Rotten one religiously!

Johnny Rotten was in I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here if I'm not mistaken.

Yup. So was Vic Reeves, but not for long.

BB is total personal indulgent escapism...it be what it be...watch en enjoy or don't and miss out on the staffroom inane chit chat...it's probably like those that say they don't watch the soaps...they do but it ain't what all the cool Kat's are watching...take it or leave it...if you leave it...why is you here Bro.