big brother love it loathe it

Now big brother has started are we watching it. iam i cant help it its the subliminal messaging that makes me.

though its rubbish that sort of thing is good for creating characeters based on what poeple act or do

its been done before

What do you peeps think ?

I'm watching it but I hate it.

The sardines thing is hilarious.

Forced to see them entering the BB house. Not seen it since. Skip past it in the paper & avoid it like the plague.

Simply cannot stand Big Brother or anything/anyone related to it. What a waste of time and effort.

Yayy... go, the human race.

i've watched celebrity big brother and only when chris eubank was on because he merits screen time.

i watched the other version once; the people on it/ innit depress and bore me in equal measure.

I watch bits of it.
I like Seany.

I hate Seany, lol!

Aw. I bet he grows on you. You'll see!

Like some sort of infection.

He's a good bloke with all his stuff he does, I just don't like, "Wacky" people. "Look at me I'm mad I am." type of thing.

That's why I'm glad there are no eccentric camps in the house this year.

I don't like Tracey. She's fond of saying how much of a mad raver she is, but in actuality just sits there smoking rollups 24/7.

Lol. Yeah, again not a bad person, but she's clearly hiding behind several masks.

I said I wasn't going to watch it this year, but I am doing an I hate myself for it, I even find myself taping it if I miss it. Luckily I haven't watched the live streams yet, I'm not in that place yet.

Grrr!! Stupid me!

>_<

Haha!
Oh no, just remembered I'm going to be taping it on Friday.
Damn you.

Saddo!

I was persuaded to watch the second series by a work colleague and became instantly hooked. Each subsequent year has been something of a disappointment - although I have to admit I enjoyed the fourth series generally known as 'the most boring one'. This year they scheduled the launch night to clash with The Apprentice so I didn't watch it and, so far, have resisted it. The trouble is there is a feeling of missing out on something. Most of the people I work with - well the ones I can be bothered to speak to - watch it and keep asking if I've seen it yet. Don't know if I'll hold out much longer.